Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

JB Smoove blatantly dipping in the sauce on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

vlcsnap-2021-10-25-22h49m34s618.png

vlcsnap-2021-10-25-22h49m37s629.png

vlcsnap-2021-10-25-23h57m12s639.png
I won't clown him just yet because of the show. However is he walking around like this everyday or just on set?

You ran that *** into the ground. LMAO.

Puff Daddy barber out here doing extra tryna steal the spotlight. Probably trying to get chose by a different celebrity. You know Diddy dont be paying folks

Never mistake activity for achievement

Not even that titang545 titang545 you run a risk of infection also. Not clear if it was done for the 'gram but how many more day(s) does that bozo get for not having to shave? 1-2?
I think they just trying to get rid of the dark area, not necessarily go longer in between shaves.

I was almost certain this got bumped cause fat joe shenanigans
Sigh what he do this time. Nevermind I saw. Wild times we living in right now dudes trying to hang on as long as possible. Gone are the days of MJ and Kobe, just cutting it off. Barkley and GP, just working with the facial hair they got.
I finally came home. Best decision I’ve made in a long time. I don’t get why Bron is so scared to rock the baldie.
Welcome to the family man, we dap you up and welcome you to the club. Actually need to cut my hair as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom