Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I look cool w the baldie, but moved to the A and decided to get SMP. Second session so I’m now healing but it looks good and natural. If anyone is interested I can give more info. I’ll post a somewhat before and after pic when it all heals up, before 3rd and last session.

I look cool w the baldie, but moved to the A and decided to get SMP. Second session so I’m now healing but it looks good and natural. If anyone is interested I can give more info. I’ll post a somewhat before and after pic when it all heals up, before 3rd and last session.
Not for me, but good luck on the process man. Hope it goes well.

Tyler Lockett, who recently turned 29 years old.

20211008_224334.jpg

The crappy part about being a Norwood 5 (which Tyler Lockett looks to be about) is the contrast between the thin/bald and full spots. Gotta be extra thorough to maintain the baldy.

Tyler Lockett signed a 4 year, $69,000,000 contract with the Seattle Seahawks, including a $19,000,000 signing bonus, $37,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $17,250,000. In 2021, Lockett will earn a base salary of $2,000,000 and a signing bonus of $19,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $8,050,000 and a dead cap value of $39,250,000.

May regret saying this but I'd trade my hair for his helmet any day.

Just horrible genetics. I’m 28 and am worried about my corners acting funny. At 29, I’d be stressed if I had the George Jefferson that young.
I’m 28 as well and one of my corners have been playing back and forth the last year. I’m just trying to grow a bread at this point since my locs are still going strong but this goatee + mustache combo ain’t cutting it no more

Back
Top Bottom