Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I had no idea Ricky Bell from New Edition/ Bell Biv Devoe got Scalp Micropigmentation. Thats why he has that Lego Hair appearance. Its so much better to go bald and grow a beard to balance it out

Thing is not everyone can grow a beard or any decent facial hair.

I think smp is better than no hair at all.

I had no idea Ricky Bell from New Edition/ Bell Biv Devoe got Scalp Micropigmentation. Thats why he has that Lego Hair appearance. Its so much better to go bald and grow a beard to balance it out

Blame it on the rain

giphy.gif

Tyga got really really low before he started messing w/his hair so probably this.

Tygahairline1.jpg

And this is my point. Look at that man hairline, and look at it now. Completely different

It's what @PatRiley said about Tyga having work done on his hairline (as he has sufficient donor hair) but at the same time also running a unit when that 1000% flagrancy is needed.

not a night goes by where i don’t fear the potential of getting hit with the eubanks effect. atleast son had enough swag to make up for the bald high top fade
43C8F573-70D1-4901-8E85-C3999144973D.jpeg

Micro pigmentation looks best when the hairline is not sharp and the overall tattoo is visibly faint. The less visible it is the more natural it looks.

Similar to this:

$_86.JPG

As for Deion... He has hands down has the most successful transplant procedure I've seen done on a black dude. Genetics has to play a part in the transplant procedures because Bron has a near infinite amount of financial resources and he can't seem to get it right. I don't even think Hair Jordan could remedy Bron's hairloss. Transplants just seem to work better on some than others.

Lol I thought that was the before picture until I read after.

I think he needs more ink because I don't notice anything.

I never knew you could use facial hair as donor hair.

And what I noticed by the deion picture with hair, it's his same exact hairline as he has now.

So I think that he had a full head of hair, it's just that it's thin as ****.

Even then left part of his line looks exactly the same wow.

Micro pigmentation looks best when the hairline is not sharp and the overall tattoo is visibly faint. The less visible it is the more natural it looks.

Similar to this:

$_86.JPG

As for Deion... He has hands down has the most successful transplant procedure I've seen done on a black dude. Genetics has to play a part in the transplant procedures because Bron has a near infinite amount of financial resources and he can't seem to get it right. I don't even think Hair Jordan could remedy Bron's hairloss. Transplants just seem to work better on some than others.

IMO this is one of the most best SMP jobs I have seen (not that I am an expert).

Last edited:

Similar to this:

$_86.JPG

Whats the point of doing it this low though? Midas whale just rock a baldy

I think @PatRiley mentioned this, but Lebron can't take finasteride and some other drugs due to them being against NBA policy, which kind of kills his procedure.

I think @PatRiley mentioned this, but Lebron can't take finasteride and some other drugs due to them being against NBA policy, which kind of kills his procedure.

I was going to clown at first and say “would that really be considered a Performance Enhancing Drug, but then I realized a fully head of hair LeBron might have that complete confindence and he might literally go back to Miami days of complete league domination.

Then again, the more hair he’s lost, the better he’s played. We all remember the head band scale.

I was between a 2a and 3 but now I get a zero all around i dont think the hair on the top of my head can grow back as full as it used too :frown:

Wait what?

Props to Wade, he’s doing the Lord’s work and I can’t knock his hustle, nor will I. But I just couldn’t do that **** fam, it’s like, hell, you may be able to fool them folks you run with, but you know what’s under that cranial prosthesis. You know.

Back
Top Bottom