Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Like, after someone gets their follicular accessory, how do they just show up around their people like didn’t **** happen? Fam, you were just bald 4 hours ago, we don’t believe you, you need more people.

What did tyga do to his hair exactly ? Did he just take hair from the back and now his **** grows like normal ?

Think it was confirmed he had a transplant done. Even think he tweeted the doctor that did it.

He's lying :lol: a hair transplant doesn't get you to where Tyga's hair is at now. It's easier to say you got a hair transplant done than it is to admit that you essentially have a piece on.

He mayyy have had work done on his head, but if he did it didn't work. What he has on his head now is a piece.

He's lying :lol: a hair transplant doesn't get you to where Tyga's hair is at now. It's easier to say you got a hair transplant done than it is to admit that you essentially have a piece on.

He mayyy have had work done on his head, but if he did it didn't work. What he has on his head now is a piece.

There are really expensive procedures that are quite good. Tyga more or less confirmed that he had his work done at one of those spots.

There are really expensive procedures that are quite good. Tyga more or less confirmed that he had his work done at one of those spots.

Y'all can believe that, but I'm not :lol: he basically would be the greatest success story in the history of hair loss. Not buying it one bit.

I could be wrong, but even the grade of hair and his hairline is completely different now than it was when this thread started, let alone in like 2010

From this

CJVyaIlUwAAkhmG.jpg

to this

Tyga_Lacefront.jpg

To now this

I mean this would be the greatest transplant in history :lol:

Tyga out here looking like prime MC Eiht while lebron got an hour glass on his head and y’all think it’s about money?

The pre/post procedure could involve some drugs that are banned by sports bodies. LBJ, CP3 would have done it along time ago if that was not the case as money's not an object for them.

Y'all can believe that, but I'm not :lol: he basically would be the greatest success story in the history of hair loss. Not buying it one bit.

I could be wrong, but even the grade of hair and his hairline is completely different now than it was when this thread started, let alone in like 2010

You could be right. He got some work done to sort out his hairline and he runs units when he needs a 'voluminous' hairstyle. :lol:

No different than what Tyga got. Shows you how good Hair units are these days. No one would ever know lol

U seen the pic of him in the pool with his hairline looking thin?

Ain't that where he got the transplant ? Idk how he got braids, but dude did have a thin hairline that looked like it was a transplant.

He has a hair unit on.

Tyga jus gon spit in god face doe?!
From no hair line to brand new hairline
To braids?

He know good an well he not supposed to be havin tight *** braids pullin his scalp back but because he found the fountain of youth hairline doctor he jus gonna jack this new hairline up and do it all over again. Smh

this. I believe he had a transplant as well, but he's combining it with a hair piece and claiming it's all from the transplant

As for Deion, I believe his is a full transplant since he keeps it so short kind of like a Kobe fade so it gives the allusion of a crisp line and full head of hair. Bet if he grew it out a little bit more people would be able to tell. He also could have not lost a ton of hair so getting the transplant was just filling in some bald patches. Definitely a job well done on him though, unlike Lebron.

Ok, what about deion's ****? What y'all think about that?

I think deion had the surgery, because as PatRiley PatRiley alluded to, black dudes who get the surgery normally keep their hair really low.

Which makes Tyga's **** flagrant af. I ain't no hair expert lol, but black men don't get hair transplant surgery and get to the point where they can grow a thick from w/braids as if they're teenagers again.

Deion got the same hair procedure that Brian Urlacher got a few years ago.

Here's one with former Bears FB Jason McKie.

Back
Top Bottom