Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Deion's is way darker than Kobe's. Looks like a one all over.

I thought dude had zero hair, that's why I was surprised when he came through with a low *** hairline from a bald head.

How low can one actually make their hairline without it being too thin or weird looking ? Just talking in general.

this. I believe he had a transplant as well, but he's combining it with a hair piece and claiming it's all from the transplant

As for Deion, I believe his is a full transplant since he keeps it so short kind of like a Kobe fade so it gives the allusion of a crisp line and full head of hair. Bet if he grew it out a little bit more people would be able to tell. He also could have not lost a ton of hair so getting the transplant was just filling in some bald patches. Definitely a job well done on him though, unlike Lebron.

Deion's is way darker than Kobe's. Looks like a one all over.

I thought dude had zero hair, that's why I was surprised when he came through with a low *** hairline from a bald head.

How low can one actually make their hairline without it being too thin or weird looking ? Just talking in general.

Well that's because Kobe was actually balding and not doing anything about it besides shaving it down real low. I know a little bit too much about hair transplants and even I'm kind of shocked at how well Deion's looks. That's why I think he must have not lost all of the hair on top of his head and the transplant just helped fill in what wasn't there. Because if you go the transplant route you only have a limited supply of "donor" hair on the back of your head to take from until you run out. Which is why it's impossible to go from George Jefferson to Paul George, especially if you want any reasonable level of thickness on top.

I'm 150% sure Tyga wears pieces. Not a shred of doubt in my mind. But I do think he could have had a transplant that worked, but didn't give him the full look he was searching for so now he has admitted that he had work done to make people think it's all his own hair and not a wig.

Tyga dropped his connect and we still doubting him. That's why some of these dudes scared to reveal their fraudulent ways

No different than what Tyga got. Shows you how good Hair units are these days. No one would ever know lol

How come in every one of these before and afters they go from straight up homeless to suspect flimsy.

Deion's hair had to have not been good because he shaved it all off, it had to be pretty far back, but he almost got the kyrie lining.

You think kobe could have done something?

That's good you know so much because I have some questions.

If you just have a natural high hairline, could you lower it a half inch, inch or two without it being too light, with good density, and it could grow like normal ? Like if you wanted to grow a fro or get braids, would it look normal?

Can you transplant the edges?

if you know how much would prices be for half an inch to an inch?

And can the hair stay if you don't take propecia?

That is all :smile:

Well that's because Kobe was actually balding and not doing anything about it besides shaving it down real low. I know a little bit too much about hair transplants and even I'm kind of shocked at how well Deion's looks. That's why I think he must have not lost all of the hair on top of his head and the transplant just helped fill in what wasn't there. Because if you go the transplant route you only have a limited supply of "donor" hair on the back of your head to take from until you run out. Which is why it's impossible to go from George Jefferson to Paul George, especially if you want any reasonable level of thickness on top.

I'm 150% sure Tyga wears pieces. Not a shred of doubt in my mind. But I do think he could have had a transplant that worked, but didn't give him the full look he was searching for so now he has admitted that he had work done to make people think it's all his own hair and not a wig.

Tyga dropped his connect and we still doubting him. That's why some of these dudes scared to reveal their fraudulent ways

:lol: :lol: it's really simple. Hair transplant surgery, especially for black men, has not advanced to the point where it can give you high school level thickness back to your hair and change your hairline.

IMO It's easier to say you got your joint fixed instead of saying "Yeah, this a piece" so that's what he's going with. He also could have actually tried getting work done and it didn't work, but regardless, he's 100% rocking a hair unit. now lol.

So how low could he realistically get it from his old hairline with no other **** but the transplant ?

:lol: :lol: it's really simple. Hair transplant surgery, especially for black men, has not advanced to the point where it can give you high school level thickness back to your hair and change your hairline.

IMO It's easier to say you got your joint fixed instead of saying "Yeah, this a piece" so that's what he's going with. He also could have actually tried getting work done and it didn't work, but regardless, he's 100% rocking a hair unit. now lol.

So how low could he realistically get it from his old hairline with no other **** but the transplant ?

Tyga got really really low before he started messing w/his hair so probably this.

Tygahairline1.jpg

And this is my point. Look at that man hairline, and look at it now. Completely different

Back
Top Bottom