Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Screenshot_20180814-131421_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dog, I would have never known

First cat i've seen look defeated before and after.

Maybe he traveled from further than France and the thought of buying another return ticket after two weeks had him depressed. :lol:

He looks like a real one; just came in to be cleaned up and be on his way but barber put the pressure on him.

tr1ll tr1ll I think you're right about him worrying about the type of reactions. :lol:

First cat i've seen look defeated before and after.
Boy knew he was fraudulent and knew how bad he looked before, the jump was too big loll. he ain't even proud of it knowing he can't show it to nobody he knows lmaooo.

Bruh like 'damn son, you made this **** look too good now I gotta go outta state to show off these temples...and idgaf about them ******.'

They gotta be finding these dudes off the street because their before pics are always dusty.

Its never some regular looking dude, 2 weeks out from his last cut in the chair.

You'd be surprised how many guys I always see at the Istanbul airport who just had the hair plug surgery. walking around with what looks like Iodine smeared on their heads. Mad shorties walking around with the taped up nosed job. It really is a big business here. If any of you dudes need a couch to stay on I got you.lol

You'd be surprised how many guys I always see at the Istanbul airport who just had the hair plug surgery. walking around with what looks like Iodine smeared on their heads. Mad shorties walking around with the taped up nosed job. It really is a big business here. If any of you dudes need a couch to stay on I got you.lol
Bout to go to turkey for some dental work... 2019

Back
Top Bottom