Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 4.54.48 PM.png

Bro they lined my boy Mario wit some beijing dye and a boomerang smh
When I see cats dig in their bag and pull out their BEST sorcery and it looks worse than my natural receding it let's me know i'm not off that cliff yet.

This thread been legendary and never needs to stop when gold like this can pop right back up and bring back the same level of tears.

This thread, the Booz Black Ice thread, the Fyre Festival thread and this one old as can be thread about dude that was wearing an all denim outfit and the photoshops that proceeded were absolutely masterful, are my all time favorite threads on NT.

Fam, that Fyre Festival thread is the GOAT of NT threads.

Just wild to me how they reintroduce themselves into society like nothing happened. Like me pulling up at work Monday and I'm 6'4". I think that's next, btw, a cheaper version of height surgery. Gonna have chicks whisperin 'girl them shins ain't his, he went to Peru and got that surgery'.

Son! These ****** walking around with the interchangeable LEGO hair pieces. Times are changing. Pause in advance, but can it get wet? Like can you work out? If you work up a sweat making sweet love will you drip tar on shorty? Would it feel like candle wax?:evil:

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Reactions: wr
He kicks his true friends out his circle.

Went to waynes IG. Had to find a lic from last year to get one without a hat. Comments was roastin his dreads. Said the wind could blow them ****s right off his head :lol:

Last edited:
Wayne says he was born in 82 and i believe it. That would make him around 14 or 15 on this album cover, which seems right. No way he's 18.

Screenshot_20180819-132649_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom