Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

If these womenz can go overseas to get their enhancements done then we can go over too for hair and tooth restoration

Copping a roof transplant of all things :rofl:

When you see your mans at the gate on the humble, actually taking Turkish Airlines to Turkey

96B53FC9-023D-429B-A1B7-835B9197CF18.gif

Theres nothing wrong with getting your teeth fixed.
Facts. I had a gap in my teeth. Pops was cheap and didn't want to get me braces when I was younger. Copped braces in my 20s to close it with my own money. Now I can smile in pictures and show my teeth

Who the first rapper to spit bars about their line transplants and spray on beards?

I believe it. My brother got $20k worth of dental work done for $2k in Turkey

Fam out here looking like Gucci mane
im straight

I can't go to another country and trust that **** especially something like teeth where any issues can be deadly

but yes its cheap and tons of gotten great work done with no problems but im not one of those to take that type of risk

Damn. Time to lock this joint up the most flagrant offender up in this joint just repented for all of his hairline deviance. Our mission is complete here fellas.

:rofl: this guy

So she got the surgery huh? kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc did you know your queen was out here foreheaded up?

You not lying, looking like a bucket for real

Fousey needs a brain transplant

:rofl: thread been killing me today

im straight

I can't go to another country and trust that **** especially something like teeth where any issues can be deadly

but yes its cheap and tons of gotten great work done with no problems but im not one of those to take that type of risk

Gotta be murican made, amirite

:wow: tyga
Dude just did the b rabbit final verse, owning his insecurities, rendering further criticism redundant.

Thats realer than any kardashian has ever gotten regarding procedures. Nicki is being a bit of a hypocrite considering the amount of times shes gone under the knife herself.
That and she may have no actual hairline herself, we haven't seen her without a different wig or weave since she started.

Now after all these years the cat is out of the bag. I hope this thread doesn't die now. Life comes at you so damn fast :smh:

Back
Top Bottom