Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I claim to be Alpha and confident in myself but this response shows way more insecurity and female tendencies than anything I can think of. I'm really hurt by this and then I project my anger onto the hairline thread or what not. But damn.

I fixed your comment for you. I think we all know this is what you were really trying to say.

Btw I've defended you when people come at you for no reason, but this :lol: Get over yourself g

Last edited:
how anyone can respect this clown is still a mystery. places like this show off the true nature things. and his true colors have shown. ol' tattle tale *** kid

If Deron kept it cut low wouldn't even be that bad until the plugs fill in.
He can't keep it low because basically all that **** up top is fake
laugh.gif

Chris Brown gon be in the process of coming home in 2 -  4 years

Those recent videos he posted got his hair (or lack thereof) looking flabby and sick
His hairline always been that way. I believe that's why all the celebs (go blonde or some weird color) they have some tricker going on, next thing you know their hairline is perfect again with a different hair style. I.E. how KANYE is blonde now with full hair line.

Last edited:
Blonde or lighter colored hair tends to not accentuate your hairline or lack thereof as much as darker colored hair does.

Or it could be that the blond, eccentric styles take the attention away from your hair loss

Alright, heres what I don't understand, if you can have your hairline restored, why not go for broke and get the Paul George hairline? Then in the second picture, I don't know if its the angle or what, but you can see where his real hairline is as opposed to his leased hairline. Like the texture is different, like going from astro turf to natural grass.

My dude said "leased". :rofl:

Agreed though. His bangs look off in the light.

Last edited:
I could've sworn Safaree admitted he had the procedure on The Breakfast Club
See, I know there is a separate thread for this topic and after this I'll leave it alone, but Nicki trying to come at all of these people, but yet wont go after the person who exposed her lyrically........ doesn't make any sense to me. She'll check Miley, but Remy took her soul, and that's cool. But nah, she going after ol' boy about his hairline like that is some sort of redemption, why she aint fix Meek's corner? None of this makes up for the fact that Remy dug in that ***.

Back
Top Bottom