Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

No disrespect to one of the greatest duos of all time in entertainment history, but DJ Jazzy Jeff should some come on home.

View media item 2371557

My man Jazzy Jeff is 52 years old and still killing it out there in the DJ scene. Even with his hairline, I think it is fine. A lot of 52 year olds wish they had that shape.

When your barber can palm your 63% of your head, it's time.

As a celeb the very least you can do is never be caught without some type of hat. I'll have a 7 figure fitted collection before I sign on the dotted line for a new roof. Never seen the boy plies without a hat unless it was a mugshot [emoji]128514[/emoji]

As a celeb the very least you can do is never be caught without some type of hat. I'll have a 7 figure fitted collection before I sign on the dotted line for a new roof. Never seen the boy plies without a hat unless it was a mugshot [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Are you Papoose? J/k.

Greg Gumbel has been a fraud for years. He has different hairpieces. At the beginning of March Madness he has the mini fro piece. When it gets down the the Final Four, he throws on his clean cut executive hairpiece

His OG look.

balding-greg-gumbel.jpg

Greg Gumbel has been a fraud for years. He has different hairpieces. At the beginning of March Madness he has the mini fro piece. When it gets down the the Final Four, he throws on his clean cut executive hairpiece
swear to god lol

That was a straight up Anchor Man type promo. :lol: Disco Inferno? :lol: And what scores do they have to settle? Are they a criminal organization or a news team? The f...?

I'm so thankful to be 32 with a hairline still performing at an all star level.

I can't imagine running my fingers through the top of my scalp and feeling strands of hair.

I don't get why bruhs just dont shave it off . Get whatever facial hair you can muster and take the roof off .

Back
Top Bottom