Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

That chia pet on your head ain't getting you any ladies? SAD!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't even think that dude is Fousey. Fousey doesn't have time for NT. He's making big bucks now .

Son has to be a sociopath to have that kinda "humor" when it comes to ******* with other ppl but so thin skinned when it's him getting roasted

Last edited:
No hostility in this statement. But it baffles my mind that so many grown men have full on discussions about other men's hairlines. Like. 201 pages of pictures and comments regarding other men's...hairlines. As if we were in a salon listening to women discuss who's weaves are on best. A lot of NT claims to be Alpha and confident in themselves but this shows way more insecurity and female tendencies than anything I can think of. Most if not all are going to be really hurt by this and then project their anger onto me and my hairline or what not. But damn.
You base your fame off Humor and deceit. Same thing here bruh

My **** pushed back so much but I still got like a faint hair line showing where it used to be, call it male baby hairs.

The ******* irony in you saying this. 
laugh.gif

No hostility in this statement. But it baffles my mind that so many grown men have full on discussions about other men's hairlines. Like. 201 pages of pictures and comments regarding other men's...hairlines. As if we were in a salon listening to women discuss who's weaves are on best. A lot of NT claims to be Alpha and confident in themselves but this shows way more insecurity and female tendencies than anything I can think of. Most if not all are going to be really hurt by this and then project their anger onto me and my hairline or what not. But damn.
bruh, bet you done came in here and took hella notes

youre welcome

those who  live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

thats how you gon get ya weave snatched

We poke fun at our own expense in here too, but always keep it real. I've mentioned that I'm holding on to what I got left for as long as I can and others have came in here sharing their experiences and stories. Not all about putting people on blast even though there is a lot of foolishness we come across on social media and whatnot.

Funny thing is FOUSEY pulls of the baldy well.

Yeah he clearly missed when we make fun of ourselves or even praised his baldy and jumped straight to the super sensitivity. That's some clown ****.

Back
Top Bottom