bruh these females just dont give a @!%% no more

roll.gif
everything about this video is just awful. i feel sorry for their family members

eek.gif
why was i thinkin the whole time watchin this, "their fams gonna suffer for some time from this" 
roll.gif

My question is, how in the hell these broads gettin videos shot and I can't even get dudes to collab w/ me
laugh.gif

Whenever I feel down in the dumps, I'll come to this thread for the lulz

My question is, how in the hell these broads gettin videos shot and I can't even get dudes to collab w/ me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

i figure if you can yank and let a dude **!* your face the least he could do is shoot your video right?

i could see where he wouldn't tho if you dont let him come in you tho

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

i figure if you can yank and let a dude **!* your face the least he could do is shoot your video right?

i could see where he wouldn't tho if you dont let him come in you tho

laugh.gif
 @ the smell yo ____ track. Just the name in itself got me laughing. What in Gods name SMH

laugh.gif
 @ the smell yo ____ track. Just the name in itself got me laughing. What in Gods name SMH

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
why was i thinkin the whole time watchin this, "their fams gonna suffer for some time from this"�
roll.gif

aye bruh i seen u said u went to sky haven... wat year u graduated highschool? cause i went to sky haven for a lil min too

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
why was i thinkin the whole time watchin this, "their fams gonna suffer for some time from this"�
roll.gif

aye bruh i seen u said u went to sky haven... wat year u graduated highschool? cause i went to sky haven for a lil min too

That some real thorough %+$! to ask a man to drop his pants so you can smell him. As a woman to even GET into that mindset you on some freaky %+$! yourself.

That some real thorough %+$! to ask a man to drop his pants so you can smell him. As a woman to even GET into that mindset you on some freaky %+$! yourself.

Back
Top Bottom