Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by IamMD

Do people not know that Bruce Lee was an actor?

laugh.gif
 Thats like me saying Rampage Jackson is just an "actor"

Bad comparison....Rampage Jackson is a professional fighter. No one is gonna call him "just an actor". Bruce Lee on the other hand was primarily an actor, who knew martial arts. Hell Jackie Chan has mastered martial arts and I don't see people comparing him to professional fighters.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Jon Jones hasn't been training for much longer than 3 years, and I'm positive that Bones would destroy Bruce Lee.
These comparisons aren't even fair.
laugh.gif
 70 lb advantage no %+!@

An advantage people seem to be ignoring in this thread cause they saw dude beat up an NBA center in a movie...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Jon Jones hasn't been training for much longer than 3 years, and I'm positive that Bones would destroy Bruce Lee.
These comparisons aren't even fair.
laugh.gif
 70 lb advantage no %+!@

An advantage people seem to be ignoring in this thread cause they saw dude beat up an NBA center in a movie...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Can't argue with fools, y'all win.
This dude is really wildin talking about taking Bruce Lee....im sure there are parts of the world that would get you slapped for saying such non-sense.  That's like you saying in 3 years you can be a better basketball player than Steve Nash or even JJ Barea.  
laugh.gif
  One thing you can't teach is experience and A whole worth> 3 years worth. 

This dude is really wildin talking about taking Bruce Lee....im sure there are parts of the world that would get you slapped for saying such non-sense.  That's like you saying in 3 years you can be a better basketball player than Steve Nash or even JJ Barea.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

laugh.gif

I get the point you were making... but JJ Barea as an example of an elite point guard?
reaching.jpg

laugh.gif

I get the point you were making... but JJ Barea as an example of an elite point guard?
reaching.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

Bad comparison....Rampage Jackson is a professional fighter. No one is gonna call him "just an actor". Bruce Lee on the other hand was primarily an actor, who knew martial arts. Hell Jackie Chan has mastered martial arts and I don't see people comparing him to professional fighters.

Right. Actors who know Martial Arts create widely respected Martial Arts all the time. 
Because actors move to Seattle and open Kung Fu schools. Because guys like Dan Inosanto, Chuck Norris train Martial Arts with actors all the time. 

I can't believe this thread is still going and the stupidity is still this epic. 

The fact that you bring Jackie up is hysterical because he is ADMITTEDLY an actor, not a fighter. 

It is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone when they are so lacking in....intelligence. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

Right. Actors who know Martial Arts create widely respected Martial Arts all the time. 
Because actors move to Seattle and open Kung Fu schools. Because guys like Dan Inosanto, Chuck Norris train Martial Arts with actors all the time. 

I can't believe this thread is still going and the stupidity is still this epic. 

The fact that you bring Jackie up is hysterical because he is ADMITTEDLY an actor, not a fighter. 

It is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone when they are so lacking in....intelligence. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   at 3 years training and you'd be able to take on Master Lee....

roll.gif
im sure he'd get slapped in ANY part of the world for saying such non-sense

Master Lee's speed is enough to take on anyone.....Wing Chun's chain punches do not discriminate chest sizes of your opponents....FACT!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   at 3 years training and you'd be able to take on Master Lee....

roll.gif
im sure he'd get slapped in ANY part of the world for saying such non-sense

Master Lee's speed is enough to take on anyone.....Wing Chun's chain punches do not discriminate chest sizes of your opponents....FACT!

laugh.gif

There are certain sports you can excel in off sheer athleticism-in bball you could literally just get away with being the biggest strongest dude on the court while you "refine" your skills. Stop acting like we've never seen that in the NBA and NFL. Shoot I played football for only 2 years of my life and was good enough to get recruited to a D1 school of natural speed, strength and instincts.

When it comes to something like fighting endurance + size + strength is a deadly combination...I think I could perfect those 3 attributes in 3 years if i worked hard at it. Again, it isn't plastic surgery.
ohwell.gif
Unless Bruce Lee's one inch punch actually works I think I stand a chance just off size alone. People in this thread have the lines between reality and fiction blurred.

laugh.gif

There are certain sports you can excel in off sheer athleticism-in bball you could literally just get away with being the biggest strongest dude on the court while you "refine" your skills. Stop acting like we've never seen that in the NBA and NFL. Shoot I played football for only 2 years of my life and was good enough to get recruited to a D1 school of natural speed, strength and instincts.

When it comes to something like fighting endurance + size + strength is a deadly combination...I think I could perfect those 3 attributes in 3 years if i worked hard at it. Again, it isn't plastic surgery.
ohwell.gif
Unless Bruce Lee's one inch punch actually works I think I stand a chance just off size alone. People in this thread have the lines between reality and fiction blurred.

wrap your mind around the hand speed at 0:28

Once you take this in the face you're DONE!

*waits for Anton to say he can develop a chin in 3 years*

Still ain't scared....like i said, 3 years maybe less. Show me a vid of a real life fight of him beating a well trained, physically fit, 6ft4, 220lb fighter senseless and I'll reconsider. Old *** Stephen Segal has quick hands and reflexes as well. What's ur point?

I'd prolly choose Muay Thai as my fighting style.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..long legs + reach>>>>one inch punches.

you guys are ******ed. bruce lee was
-an actor
-a philosopher
-in some ways the father of MMA
-a REAL FIGHTER
-will probably destroy some lightweights in the cage

but with that being said anderson silva is sooo much bigger than bruce lee its not even fair. he could probably kill him with his bare hands. you guys are ridiculous for even thinking it would be a match.

you guys are ******ed. bruce lee was
-an actor
-a philosopher
-in some ways the father of MMA
-a REAL FIGHTER
-will probably destroy some lightweights in the cage

but with that being said anderson silva is sooo much bigger than bruce lee its not even fair. he could probably kill him with his bare hands. you guys are ridiculous for even thinking it would be a match.

Still ain't scared....like i said, 3 years maybe less. Show me a vid of a real life fight of him beating a well trained, physically fit, 6ft4, 220lb fighter senseless and I'll reconsider. Old *** Stephen Segal has quick hands and reflexes as well. What's ur point?

I'd prolly choose Muay Thai as my fighting style.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..long legs + reach>>>>one inch punches.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laugh.gif

reaching.jpg

I think you missed my point homie....JJ Barea isn't elite AND you can't get on his level after 3 years of training.  That's the point

And Anton you don't have to be scared to get knocked the hell out.  I admire your heart and to be honest I fear no man so Tyson, Bruce Lee, etc. it doesn't matter.  If I lose I lose.  BUT I understand that theres a 99% chance I get my ##$ kicked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laugh.gif

reaching.jpg

I think you missed my point homie....JJ Barea isn't elite AND you can't get on his level after 3 years of training.  That's the point

And Anton you don't have to be scared to get knocked the hell out.  I admire your heart and to be honest I fear no man so Tyson, Bruce Lee, etc. it doesn't matter.  If I lose I lose.  BUT I understand that theres a 99% chance I get my ##$ kicked
laugh.gif

^^^How is he gonna knock me out? Dude is like 5ft6
laugh.gif
He'll do a hell of a number on my shins tho.

I wouldn't even entertain the thought of fighting someone like Tyson or Silva, they're huge (pause) and I like my face.
ohwell.gif
If I did nothing but train for 3 years I can fight Bruce Lee...I'm a pretty fast learner. I've prolly learned more this year than most people have to learn in 10 years real talk.
tired.gif
Like I said, it isn't rocket science.

^^^How is he gonna knock me out? Dude is like 5ft6
laugh.gif
He'll do a hell of a number on my shins tho.

I wouldn't even entertain the thought of fighting someone like Tyson or Silva, they're huge (pause) and I like my face.
ohwell.gif
If I did nothing but train for 3 years I can fight Bruce Lee...I'm a pretty fast learner. I've prolly learned more this year than most people have to learn in 10 years real talk.
tired.gif
Like I said, it isn't rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom