Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

For those asking for vids.. this exhibition piece is probably the closet you'll get:

Some stuff about Bruce may have been stretched over the years.. but to  say he was merely an "actor" is terrible
30t6p3b.gif

For those asking for vids.. this exhibition piece is probably the closet you'll get:

Some stuff about Bruce may have been stretched over the years.. but to  say he was merely an "actor" is terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Wr

it's beyond having brute force. Bruce lee was a master of harnessing and releasing energy hence the 1 inch punch and other techniques. Gotta go with bruce.

the one inch punch? maybe he'll try the 5 point palm exploding heart technique while he's at it.

Shoot gimme 3 months....nah make that 3 years of intensive training and I could beat up Bruce Lee. Kareem Abdul Jabbar went out like a punk
30t6p3b.gif

Ya man, I bet you'd knock him out with your gogo gadget punch
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

it's beyond having brute force. Bruce lee was a master of harnessing and releasing energy hence the 1 inch punch and other techniques. Gotta go with bruce.

the one inch punch? maybe he'll try the 5 point palm exploding heart technique while he's at it.

Shoot gimme 3 months....nah make that 3 years of intensive training and I could beat up Bruce Lee. Kareem Abdul Jabbar went out like a punk
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
People in here getting butthurt
laugh.gif
Bruce Lee is a legend in many ways but this is almost as bad as people saying Jean Claude Van Damme can kill a man with his butt-cheeks. Does Bruce Lee know martial arts=yes. do I fear him as a fighter? HELL NO.

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Bruce Lee is a legend in many ways but this is almost as bad as people saying Jean Claude Van Damme can kill a man with his butt-cheeks. Does Bruce Lee know martial arts=yes. do I fear him as a fighter? HELL NO.

idk about yall, but watching bruces vids his punches are damb near lightning fast. and im sure its not weak so a blow to the face a couple times would have any one knocked out.

idk about yall, but watching bruces vids his punches are damb near lightning fast. and im sure its not weak so a blow to the face a couple times would have any one knocked out.

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not butt hurt. I don't care if you fear him or not, that is not the question. You're saying with 3 years or intensive training you could take a man that dedicated his life to the progress of martial arts. Not very smart.

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not butt hurt. I don't care if you fear him or not, that is not the question. You're saying with 3 years or intensive training you could take a man that dedicated his life to the progress of martial arts. Not very smart.

Jon Jones hasn't been training for much longer than 3 years, and I'm positive that Bones would destroy Bruce Lee.

Jon Jones hasn't been training for much longer than 3 years, and I'm positive that Bones would destroy Bruce Lee.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Hey you'd be surprised what I can learn in 3 years, it isn't rocket science......what I would need to work on is my endurance
sick.gif
and generally not being a fat *** and I think I could take him. Shrugs.

I would be more reluctant to say this if he were my size and consistently challenged and fought people for a living like Silva does.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Hey you'd be surprised what I can learn in 3 years, it isn't rocket science......what I would need to work on is my endurance
sick.gif
and generally not being a fat *** and I think I could take him. Shrugs.

I would be more reluctant to say this if he were my size and consistently challenged and fought people for a living like Silva does.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

These comparisons aren't even fair.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
 70 lb advantage no %+!@

Dude is a BEAST
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I think him and I have similar builds at 6ft4.....well used to
eyes.gif

Dude is a BEAST
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I think him and I have similar builds at 6ft4.....well used to
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
 70 lb advantage no %+!@

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by IamMD

Do people not know that Bruce Lee was an actor?

laugh.gif
 Thats like me saying Rampage Jackson is just an "actor"

Bad comparison....Rampage Jackson is a professional fighter. No one is gonna call him "just an actor". Bruce Lee on the other hand was primarily an actor, who knew martial arts. Hell Jackie Chan has mastered martial arts and I don't see people comparing him to professional fighters.

Back
Top Bottom