Browns Expect Ndamukong Suh Play Under Review (Video)

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Lol I was rolling when I saw this live
pimp.gif
Should only be a fine though
I really don't see anything amusing about it.

It was a dirty play.  It's unusual because what defender in their right mind would do that to an NFL QB?  He +%@@+$ up by grabbing Delhomme's facemask/helmet.  Then he wraps his arms around his head (Who does that?
smh.gif
) and throws Delhomme on the ground after he releases the ball (Again, who does that?).  Bonehead play, by a bonehead rookie.  A hefty fine and a 1 or 2 game suspension.
Man get out of here with that.  It was funny to me cause it was Delhomme of all people, dude is a bum.  Anyways it wasn't that serious, young players are going to make mistakes and seeing that he was behind him he couldn't tell if he had the ball or not, should just hit him with a 25k fine and move on.  If it was a veteran who was a repeat offender and had a bad rep then I could see a suspension, but not for a rookie.

That was the fastest spin move I've ever seen in my life, I think.

As far as the play, I wouldn't have any issue with him being suspended a game.

That was the fastest spin move I've ever seen in my life, I think.

As far as the play, I wouldn't have any issue with him being suspended a game.

Del-homie looked like he wanted to go after Suh, then realized, "...damn hes a !$%$!*% beast" and backed off.
laugh.gif

Del-homie looked like he wanted to go after Suh, then realized, "...damn hes a !$%$!*% beast" and backed off.
laugh.gif

damn that was vicious. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i bet mccoy was standing over on the sideline shaking his head and saying to himself, "i told jake, i told 'em".

damn that was vicious. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i bet mccoy was standing over on the sideline shaking his head and saying to himself, "i told jake, i told 'em".

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

amn that was vicious.�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�i bet mccoy was standing over on the sideline shaking his head and saying to himself, "i told jake, i told 'em".���

roll.gif

fine him and move on

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

amn that was vicious.�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�i bet mccoy was standing over on the sideline shaking his head and saying to himself, "i told jake, i told 'em".���

roll.gif

fine him and move on

Back
Top Bottom