Browns Expect Ndamukong Suh Play Under Review (Video)

i think the NFL is getting so soft when it comes to qbs, 10 years ago this woulda been a penalty and maybe a fight, i don't think he should be suspended or fined, fining a millionaire 25k makes 0 difference to them

i think the NFL is getting so soft when it comes to qbs, 10 years ago this woulda been a penalty and maybe a fight, i don't think he should be suspended or fined, fining a millionaire 25k makes 0 difference to them

pimp.gif
my man

he should just get a fine in all seriousness

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Lol I was rolling when I saw this live
pimp.gif
Should only be a fine though
I really don't see anything amusing about it.

It was a dirty play.  It's unusual because what defender in their right mind would do that to an NFL QB?  He +%@@+$ up by grabbing Delhomme's facemask/helmet.  Then he wraps his arms around his head (Who does that?
smh.gif
) and throws Delhomme on the ground after he releases the ball (Again, who does that?).  Bonehead play, by a bonehead rookie.  A hefty fine and a 1 or 2 game suspension.
Man get out of here with that.  It was funny to me cause it was Delhomme of all people, dude is a bum.  Anyways it wasn't that serious, young players are going to make mistakes and seeing that he was behind him he couldn't tell if he had the ball or not, should just hit him with a 25k fine and move on.  If it was a veteran who was a repeat offender and had a bad rep then I could see a suspension, but not for a rookie.

so your tellin me you he didnt know hes not supposed to grab a player by the face mask and then slam him after the play is over...
indifferent.gif

cmon son, so what it was Delhomme? dude couldve hurt him, then what?

pimp.gif

It was a dirty play.  It's unusual because what defender in their right mind would do that to an NFL QB?  He +%@@+$ up by grabbing Delhomme's facemask/helmet.  Then he wraps his arms around his head (Who does that?
smh.gif
) and throws Delhomme on the ground after he releases the ball (Again, who does that?).  Bonehead play, by a bonehead rookie.  A hefty fine and a 1 or 2 game suspension.
Man get out of here with that.  It was funny to me cause it was Delhomme of all people, dude is a bum.  Anyways it wasn't that serious, young players are going to make mistakes and seeing that he was behind him he couldn't tell if he had the ball or not, should just hit him with a 25k fine and move on.  If it was a veteran who was a repeat offender and had a bad rep then I could see a suspension, but not for a rookie.

so your tellin me you he didnt know hes not supposed to grab a player by the face mask and then slam him after the play is over...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

these guys are out there going a 110% trying to make a play. anybody with half a brain can see the face mask was most likely accidental. also when i watch the video, i can easily see how Suh had no idea Delhomme had released the ball.

the grabbing of the helmet and slamming Delhomme to the ground was unwarranted and quite frankly dangerous, thus the personal foul call.
indifferent.gif

a fine is warranted but you're really calling for a suspension? grow a pair guys, it's football.

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

these guys are out there going a 110% trying to make a play. anybody with half a brain can see the face mask was most likely accidental. also when i watch the video, i can easily see how Suh had no idea Delhomme had released the ball.

the grabbing of the helmet and slamming Delhomme to the ground was unwarranted and quite frankly dangerous, thus the personal foul call.
indifferent.gif

a fine is warranted but you're really calling for a suspension? grow a pair guys, it's football.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Big fan of Suh and though I hate to say this, I think he should should get a 1-game suspension.  You're right, these fines means nothing to the players.  They just help pay for somebodies dinner in the front office.  If the NFL truly wants to get the message across, they'll suspend him.  (Either way Suh would get the message.  Not a bad dude at all..)     

Big fan of Suh and though I hate to say this, I think he should should get a 1-game suspension.  You're right, these fines means nothing to the players.  They just help pay for somebodies dinner in the front office.  If the NFL truly wants to get the message across, they'll suspend him.  (Either way Suh would get the message.  Not a bad dude at all..)     

I think the entire world knows how i feel about jake delhomme ...

w/ that said ... fine the kid and keep it moving ... he is gonna be a force
pimp.gif

I think the entire world knows how i feel about jake delhomme ...

w/ that said ... fine the kid and keep it moving ... he is gonna be a force
pimp.gif

twisting n throwing him to the ground was a bit too aggressive, especially given thats a qb (and we all know how theyre protected in the NFL). I wouldn't be surprised if he got handed a 1gm suspension but I hope it gets let go off with just a fine and a stern warning.

twisting n throwing him to the ground was a bit too aggressive, especially given thats a qb (and we all know how theyre protected in the NFL). I wouldn't be surprised if he got handed a 1gm suspension but I hope it gets let go off with just a fine and a stern warning.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I agree. Suh not only threw him to the ground, he twisted Delhomme's head as if he was really trying to do some damage. Delhomme's knees were already down, NO NEED to twist the head like that and slam him to the ground. Not sure if a fine will get the point across.

*EDIT* can you imagine if he did that to Brady or Manning? Media, fans, and analysts would be going crazy for a suspension. Since it's Delhomme I'm sure he will make it out with just a fine and a warning never to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom