Browns Expect Ndamukong Suh Play Under Review (Video)

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i think the NFL is getting so soft when it comes to qbs, 10 years ago this woulda been a penalty and maybe a fight, i don't think he should be suspended or fined, fining a millionaire 25k makes 0 difference to them
Big fan of Suh and though I hate to say this, I think he should should get a 1-game suspension.  You're right, these fines means nothing to the players.  They just help pay for somebodies dinner in the front office.  If the NFL truly wants to get the message across, they'll suspend him.  (Either way Suh would get the message.  Not a bad dude at all..)     
I agree. Suh not only threw him to the ground, he twisted Delhomme's head as if he was really trying to do some damage. Delhomme's knees were already down, NO NEED to twist the head like that and slam him to the ground. Not sure if a fine will get the point across.

*EDIT* can you imagine if he did that to Brady or Manning? Media, fans, and analysts would be going crazy for a suspension. Since it's Delhomme I'm sure he will make it out with just a fine and a warning never to do it again.

Originally Posted by philly035

*EDIT* can you imagine if he did that to Brady or Manning? Media, fans, and analysts would be going crazy for a suspension. Since it's Delhomme I'm sure he will make it out with just a fine and a warning never to do it again.

This was the first thing I thought of... a lot of people would be going nuts if this happened to golden boy Brady.

Originally Posted by philly035

This was the first thing I thought of... a lot of people would be going nuts if this happened to golden boy Brady.

The double standard with QBs has gone on for a while though, just have to accept it. I've seen tons of plays where Ben got hit late and no flag, but then it comes close to the same with Brady and flags fly. Just how it is. I think a fine at most, or if suspension then suspend for the last preseason game so it "doesn't really matter"

The double standard with QBs has gone on for a while though, just have to accept it. I've seen tons of plays where Ben got hit late and no flag, but then it comes close to the same with Brady and flags fly. Just how it is. I think a fine at most, or if suspension then suspend for the last preseason game so it "doesn't really matter"

a fine is warranted but you're really calling for a suspension? grow a pair guys, it's football.

That's what I am saying!  This is FOOTBALL!  Dudes in here calling for a suspension is just
laugh.gif
.  Violence is the reason why I am watching this sport.  When someone gets laid out and is laying there knocked out... sure I feel bad about it but trust me when I say I ENJOYED every moment of the replays that showed the vicious hit.  

a fine is warranted but you're really calling for a suspension? grow a pair guys, it's football.

That's what I am saying!  This is FOOTBALL!  Dudes in here calling for a suspension is just
laugh.gif
.  Violence is the reason why I am watching this sport.  When someone gets laid out and is laying there knocked out... sure I feel bad about it but trust me when I say I ENJOYED every moment of the replays that showed the vicious hit.  

Back
Top Bottom