BROOKLYN DECKER GOOD GOD

average white girl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

There are plenty of weak super models in the world, so the title super model means nothing.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Most runway/ fashion models are pretty average looking. 

There is a difference between a model and a super model. Super Models are Brooklyn, Tyra Banks back in the day, Adriana Lima, etc...I dont know where yall are seeing all these "weak" super models.

A guy might go into his gym and see 1 girl he "thinks" is better looking, but they arent just every place you look...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

There are plenty of weak super models in the world, so the title super model means nothing.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Most runway/ fashion models are pretty average looking. 

There is a difference between a model and a super model. Super Models are Brooklyn, Tyra Banks back in the day, Adriana Lima, etc...I dont know where yall are seeing all these "weak" super models.

A guy might go into his gym and see 1 girl he "thinks" is better looking, but they arent just every place you look...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I am speaking of super models. You only named two, one of which I have always thought wasn't anything special (Tyra). I see girls DAILY that look better than Tyra. Tyra is just a brand.

I know the difference between the two.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I am speaking of super models. You only named two, one of which I have always thought wasn't anything special (Tyra). I see girls DAILY that look better than Tyra. Tyra is just a brand.

I know the difference between the two.

I'm convinced that 65% of the people on this board are either foolin' themselves on their sexuality, or just straight-up mentally handicapped. I'm serious. This woman is DROP DEAD gorgeous. And people are talking about "below than average", "body's not all that", "thousands of better looking women". No. Shut up. Just shut up.

Either post pics of the women you've actually been with, or just stop talking. I'm convinced half the people knockin' this woman are under 20, pimple-faced kids who work in a corner-end office somewhere, making themselves feel better for putting down a gorgeous woman when their half-assed minds won't even let them create someone on her level in their #@$%ing dreams. Unbelievable.

Yes. I'm mad. Yes, I'm Cam'ron mad. Cue the pick.

Meaning to tell me this woman is "average" in your mind?? Then prove it, if not... off yourself.

/rant.

I'm convinced that 65% of the people on this board are either foolin' themselves on their sexuality, or just straight-up mentally handicapped. I'm serious. This woman is DROP DEAD gorgeous. And people are talking about "below than average", "body's not all that", "thousands of better looking women". No. Shut up. Just shut up.

Either post pics of the women you've actually been with, or just stop talking. I'm convinced half the people knockin' this woman are under 20, pimple-faced kids who work in a corner-end office somewhere, making themselves feel better for putting down a gorgeous woman when their half-assed minds won't even let them create someone on her level in their #@$%ing dreams. Unbelievable.

Yes. I'm mad. Yes, I'm Cam'ron mad. Cue the pick.

Meaning to tell me this woman is "average" in your mind?? Then prove it, if not... off yourself.

/rant.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

She has the midsection of 2004 off-season Ronnie Coleman
Comments like this directly conflict with the 5 page thread about the *@*$++ that Drake supposedly smashed.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

She has the midsection of 2004 off-season Ronnie Coleman
Comments like this directly conflict with the 5 page thread about the *@*$++ that Drake supposedly smashed.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

1. Never called her average. Said her ******* are her best asset. Which they are. Sorry for not drooling over her. Her gut her isn't up to par and I am sure she has no butt.

2. The women we talk to has NOTHING to do with this topic.

3. I said there are tens of thousands of women WORLD WIDE that look better. Not sure why that is so hard to believe.

4. She isn't drop dead gorgeous to me. She looks good, but drop dead, nah wouldn't go that far.

5. So because we won't drool over her means our sexuality should be questioned? Right. Someone doesn't agree with you must mean they are gay. Ok.

6. Remember that many of us live in major metropolitan areas, why do you think it is so far fetched that we see women that look better? As if women that are super models were born on another planet that automatically makes them above the level of a vicious looking girl on the street.

7. Calm down dude.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

1. Never called her average. Said her ******* are her best asset. Which they are. Sorry for not drooling over her. Her gut her isn't up to par and I am sure she has no butt.

2. The women we talk to has NOTHING to do with this topic.

3. I said there are tens of thousands of women WORLD WIDE that look better. Not sure why that is so hard to believe.

4. She isn't drop dead gorgeous to me. She looks good, but drop dead, nah wouldn't go that far.

5. So because we won't drool over her means our sexuality should be questioned? Right. Someone doesn't agree with you must mean they are gay. Ok.

6. Remember that many of us live in major metropolitan areas, why do you think it is so far fetched that we see women that look better? As if women that are super models were born on another planet that automatically makes them above the level of a vicious looking girl on the street.

7. Calm down dude.

if you dont think this girl is drop dead gorgeous, you must be jesus ... it doesnt get much prettier than her ... i agree she has a weird shape/hip area, but come on son ...

sad thing is, shes not even the best looking chick in that movie ... Jen Ann %!*%!!

if you dont think this girl is drop dead gorgeous, you must be jesus ... it doesnt get much prettier than her ... i agree she has a weird shape/hip area, but come on son ...

sad thing is, shes not even the best looking chick in that movie ... Jen Ann %!*%!!

Originally Posted by msaba07

Again, because I don't think she is drop dead gorgeous means what, other than my opinion differs from yours? I wish you dudes would stop making it seem like your opinion on how a girl looks is fact. I am black, she has a flat back. She loses points. She has a below average mid section, I LOVE girls in shape. She loses points. Based on that alone she isn't drop dead.

I said she looks good. Yes she does. ******* are amazing (best asset). But drop dead? Nah I'm cool with hyping folks up like that.

Again, because I don't think she is drop dead gorgeous means what, other than my opinion differs from yours? I wish you dudes would stop making it seem like your opinion on how a girl looks is fact. I am black, she has a flat back. She loses points. She has a below average mid section, I LOVE girls in shape. She loses points. Based on that alone she isn't drop dead.

I said she looks good. Yes she does. ******* are amazing (best asset). But drop dead? Nah I'm cool with hyping folks up like that.

so who is drop dead gorgeous to you? if you saw this girl in real life youd probably splat immediately ... i used to be like you until i actually saw one of these skinny little 5'10 models walking by me in DC ... theres a reason models are models ...

so who is drop dead gorgeous to you? if you saw this girl in real life youd probably splat immediately ... i used to be like you until i actually saw one of these skinny little 5'10 models walking by me in DC ... theres a reason models are models ...

1. Man I don't even know who is drop dead. I don't use that term, but even labeling a woman as having almost Godly like looks is just eh. Women look good, I see good looking ones every damn day, so I really don't get all
eek.gif
over much.

2. What makes you think I am referring to those same skinny little 5'10 models in DC that you are referring to?
laugh.gif

3. Yes, models are models for a reason. Because they look good. But that doesn't mean they are ELITE. It just means they look good, and they were in the right place at the right time to get signed. Man for every good looking woman in the world, there are thousands that look better. Which is why I am so against people saying, "She is the best looking in the world." Statements like that are baseless.

1. Man I don't even know who is drop dead. I don't use that term, but even labeling a woman as having almost Godly like looks is just eh. Women look good, I see good looking ones every damn day, so I really don't get all
eek.gif
over much.

2. What makes you think I am referring to those same skinny little 5'10 models in DC that you are referring to?
laugh.gif

3. Yes, models are models for a reason. Because they look good. But that doesn't mean they are ELITE. It just means they look good, and they were in the right place at the right time to get signed. Man for every good looking woman in the world, there are thousands that look better. Which is why I am so against people saying, "She is the best looking in the world." Statements like that are baseless.

Back
Top Bottom