BROOKLYN DECKER GOOD GOD

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

average white girl
pimp.gif
lies

Imma give Audi the benefit of the doubt, cause if i remember correctly, i think he's from fairfield county in CT, where I'm from, and the women here (mainly white women) are
pimp.gif

so for him to say he sees as good looking, even better at his gym is understandable.

Imma give Audi the benefit of the doubt, cause if i remember correctly, i think he's from fairfield county in CT, where I'm from, and the women here (mainly white women) are
pimp.gif

so for him to say he sees as good looking, even better at his gym is understandable.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

She has the midsection of 2004 off-season Ronnie Coleman
Comments like this directly conflict with the 5 page thread about the *@*$++ that Drake supposedly smashed.
yea I saw that as well...NT loves fat out of shape girls as long as they have a huge @#$...post a girl with no rolls or cellulite and they say "easy pass, average white girl"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

She has the midsection of 2004 off-season Ronnie Coleman
Comments like this directly conflict with the 5 page thread about the *@*$++ that Drake supposedly smashed.
yea I saw that as well...NT loves fat out of shape girls as long as they have a huge @#$...post a girl with no rolls or cellulite and they say "easy pass, average white girl"
laugh.gif

I didnt know she was this bad until i seen the commercial with her in it. Good for Andy.

I didnt know she was this bad until i seen the commercial with her in it. Good for Andy.

Only on NT is Brooklyn Decker average
30t6p3b.gif

Got my laugh for today from this thread.

She is beautiful
pimp.gif

Only on NT is Brooklyn Decker average
30t6p3b.gif

Got my laugh for today from this thread.

She is beautiful
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom