BROOKLYN DECKER GOOD GOD

Originally Posted by jman8811

Real question is does she have a booty...girl seems like she's top heavy, but Andy Roddick did win though......
Of course she doesn't. I mean she is.............

Yea that midsection isn't a good look.

******* are ultimate, face is cute. I love seeing that commercial.

Originally Posted by jman8811

Real question is does she have a booty...girl seems like she's top heavy, but Andy Roddick did win though......
Of course she doesn't. I mean she is.............

Yea that midsection isn't a good look.

******* are ultimate, face is cute. I love seeing that commercial.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i see better lookin white chicks in LA Fitness

crazy what "celeb" status does for a man or woman.

no you don't shut up.
Why do you dudes find comments like this so hard to believe? Why does he have to lie. I swear you dudes think that someone being in a movie elevates their physical value or something. I believe you Audit.

no you don't shut up.
Why do you dudes find comments like this so hard to believe? Why does he have to lie. I swear you dudes think that someone being in a movie elevates their physical value or something. I believe you Audit.

They look different in every picture. The crew got that angle and lighting down perfect for that movie shot. Like a whole cup size bigger than in everything else Ive seen. Illusions?

They look different in every picture. The crew got that angle and lighting down perfect for that movie shot. Like a whole cup size bigger than in everything else Ive seen. Illusions?

Nevermind, she isn't that cute the more I look. She got an alien head.

Her ******* are plump as hell tough. Damn they look good.

Nevermind, she isn't that cute the more I look. She got an alien head.

Her ******* are plump as hell tough. Damn they look good.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

no you don't shut up.
Normally I would agree with that, but she is a super model...Not an actress, singer, video skank, she makes her living off her looks....

no you don't shut up.
Normally I would agree with that, but she is a super model...Not an actress, singer, video skank, she makes her living off her looks....

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

no you don't shut up.
Most runway/ fashion models are pretty average looking. 

no you don't shut up.
Most runway/ fashion models are pretty average looking. 

So what if she is a super model. There are still hundreds of thousands of women in the world that look better than her. Her being a super model doesn't certify her as being in the top 1% women in the world in terms of looks. There are plenty of weak super models in the world, so the title super model means nothing.

It just means someone found her and put her on some SI magazine covers. Doesn't mean she is FACTUALLY a better looking woman than the next.

So what if she is a super model. There are still hundreds of thousands of women in the world that look better than her. Her being a super model doesn't certify her as being in the top 1% women in the world in terms of looks. There are plenty of weak super models in the world, so the title super model means nothing.

It just means someone found her and put her on some SI magazine covers. Doesn't mean she is FACTUALLY a better looking woman than the next.

average white girl
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom