BROOKLYN DECKER GOOD GOD

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i see better lookin white chicks in LA Fitness

crazy what "celeb" status does for a man or woman.

You know she's a Sports Illustrated supermodel right? She's famous because she's hot, fool. 
laugh.gif

What a #$*!%+% joke. Post ONE pic of anybody in your facebook/myspace/twitter that looks better than her. Go ahead. 

You know she's a Sports Illustrated supermodel right? She's famous because she's hot, fool. 
laugh.gif

What a #$*!%+% joke. Post ONE pic of anybody in your facebook/myspace/twitter that looks better than her. Go ahead. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

yes im very familiar with sports illustrated, moms been getting a free subscription to her office for years

i dont use facebook/myspace/twitter

1st gif posted.............she doesnt even have a model body..........her midsection is wide an her face isnt all that

maybe she has a good agent? some ppl are just lucky.

again, i know better white females at the local gyms.

an of course celebrity status makes her hotter when in fact she is avg/decent chick.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

yes im very familiar with sports illustrated, moms been getting a free subscription to her office for years

i dont use facebook/myspace/twitter

1st gif posted.............she doesnt even have a model body..........her midsection is wide an her face isnt all that

maybe she has a good agent? some ppl are just lucky.

again, i know better white females at the local gyms.

an of course celebrity status makes her hotter when in fact she is avg/decent chick.

scarlett-johansson-charlize-theron-brooklyn-decker-scarlett-johansson-jessica-biel-h-olsen-twins-news-1bda1f82acd85ff1d0f930ff34dd5850.jpg

out of these 4 women............

brooklyn decker comes in last 4th place easy. face and body wise.

maybe she has a good agent. like i said before.

edit: beauty differs from person to person, dunno why im even tryin
laugh.gif

i give b. decker a 7.5/10
These chicks are at your local gym?

Oh, ok.

nah i was stating that i see chicks better than her at the gym face and torso wise

so i just grabbed a pic of other celebs who i feel she not even on the same level with.

hell id even go as far as to say taylor swift looks better than this girl face wise. thats a fair comparison

scarlett-johansson-charlize-theron-brooklyn-decker-scarlett-johansson-jessica-biel-h-olsen-twins-news-1bda1f82acd85ff1d0f930ff34dd5850.jpg

out of these 4 women............

brooklyn decker comes in last 4th place easy. face and body wise.

maybe she has a good agent. like i said before.

edit: beauty differs from person to person, dunno why im even tryin
laugh.gif

i give b. decker a 7.5/10
These chicks are at your local gym?

Oh, ok.

nah i was stating that i see chicks better than her at the gym face and torso wise

so i just grabbed a pic of other celebs who i feel she not even on the same level with.

hell id even go as far as to say taylor swift looks better than this girl face wise. thats a fair comparison

Back
Top Bottom