BROOKLYN DECKER GOOD GOD

AI AUDI has a point

you have to consider that these girls have the best make up artists and best photographers, etc

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Al Audi

scarlett-johansson-charlize-theron-brooklyn-decker-scarlett-johansson-jessica-biel-h-olsen-twins-news-1bda1f82acd85ff1d0f930ff34dd5850.jpg

out of these 4 women............

brooklyn decker comes in last 4th place easy. face and body wise.

maybe she has a good agent. like i said before.

edit: beauty differs from person to person, dunno why im even tryin
laugh.gif

i give b. decker a 7/10

These chicks are at your local gym?

Oh, ok.

You missed the point. I think he's right those 4 are hotter. Although I'd say she's an 8/10
Btw Rachel McAdams >Beil then I'd I'd have no problem with those 4.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Al Audi

scarlett-johansson-charlize-theron-brooklyn-decker-scarlett-johansson-jessica-biel-h-olsen-twins-news-1bda1f82acd85ff1d0f930ff34dd5850.jpg

out of these 4 women............

brooklyn decker comes in last 4th place easy. face and body wise.

maybe she has a good agent. like i said before.

edit: beauty differs from person to person, dunno why im even tryin
laugh.gif

i give b. decker a 7/10

These chicks are at your local gym?

Oh, ok.

You missed the point. I think he's right those 4 are hotter. Although I'd say she's an 8/10
Btw Rachel McAdams >Beil then I'd I'd have no problem with those 4.

Real question is does she have a booty...girl seems like she's top heavy, but Andy Roddick did win though......

Real question is does she have a booty...girl seems like she's top heavy, but Andy Roddick did win though......

Reminds me of that Click commercial where the chick is running and the boobs are bouncing... Gimmick for Sandler to sell his movies?
nerd.gif

Reminds me of that Click commercial where the chick is running and the boobs are bouncing... Gimmick for Sandler to sell his movies?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom