Brita pitchers are MONEY

been using a brita filter for a while now, but i still drink from the tap frequently
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJus23

bottled-water.jpg
see some of the bottled water is purified tap water...Dasani doesnt deny it at all... they promote how they purify it not the source... hellaquafina comes from the detroit river i believe...
is the tap water in some places really safe and taste good?? i can probably say yes... but that really isnt the problem... the water can be the best wateruntil it gets to your house or apartment... then you can ask yourself...
how old is your house or apartement... and when was the last time they changed the faucets, pipes, and plumbing???

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

see some of the bottled water is purified tap water...Dasani doesnt deny it at all... they promote how they purify it not the source... hell aquafina comes from the detroit river i believe...
is the tap water in some places really safe and taste good?? i can probably say yes... but that really isnt the problem... the water can be the best water until it gets to your house or apartment... then you can ask yourself...
how old is your house or apartement... and when was the last time they changed the faucets, pipes, and plumbing???
I agree with you. However, my point was that bottled water is a problem. I don't personally drink from the tap mainly because I've beenraised to think it was filthy. I posted the comic for laughs, but it still has a good message, even though it conveniently leaves out the facts that youpresented. Brita or some other type of filtration is the way to go! Just don't use the plastic bottles!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

see some of the bottled water is purified tap water...Dasani doesnt deny it at all... they promote how they purify it not the source... hell aquafina comes from the detroit river i believe...
is the tap water in some places really safe and taste good?? i can probably say yes... but that really isnt the problem... the water can be the best water until it gets to your house or apartment... then you can ask yourself...
I agree with you. However, my point was that bottled water is a problem. I don't personally drink from the tap mainly because I've been raised to think it was filthy. I posted the comic for laughs, but it still has a good message, even though it conveniently leaves out the facts that you presented. Brita or some other type of filtration is the way to go! Just don't use the plastic bottles!
what states need to do is have a 5cent return on bottled water like they do for soda cans... i can probably bet that will make a big dent in theproblem.. bums get richer, another way to help the earth

you might be onto something.....my old housemate had one and they were so great after thos elong drinking that i was dehydrated.

Back
Top Bottom