Brides maids might be the funniest movie i have ever seen.

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  
bold statement there my friend 40 year old>>anchorman>>>

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  
bold statement there my friend 40 year old>>anchorman>>>

Not sexist or anything, but I really don't find female comedians funny. The way the trailers look, it's just a poor attempt in making a female version of The Hangover. (IE: Stupid, eccentric fat girl like Zach Galifinakis with a pre-wedding premise). No thanks. 
But I wouldn't know yet until I see the movie, but it just looks stupid. 

Not sexist or anything, but I really don't find female comedians funny. The way the trailers look, it's just a poor attempt in making a female version of The Hangover. (IE: Stupid, eccentric fat girl like Zach Galifinakis with a pre-wedding premise). No thanks. 
But I wouldn't know yet until I see the movie, but it just looks stupid. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Gonna watch it for the LOLs.

I hear the LOLs make a few cameos
Never mind then i'll wait for the dvd. Not about to sit two hours for that. Thanks for the heads up. 
grin.gif

lol time to look for a place to stream this haha, but i just watche that 40 year old virgin clip

lol time to look for a place to stream this haha, but i just watche that 40 year old virgin clip

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

Originally Posted by HOOD17

It looks funny but cmon better than 40 year old virgin? There is no way a scene in bride maids is better than this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The funniest scene in movie history.
laugh.gif
 i remember pausing the DVD to laugh for like 5 min first time i saw this.Kevin Hart is genius. he took some ratchet $*% standup material and straight up inserted it in a mainstream film.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

Originally Posted by HOOD17

It looks funny but cmon better than 40 year old virgin? There is no way a scene in bride maids is better than this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The funniest scene in movie history.
laugh.gif
 i remember pausing the DVD to laugh for like 5 min first time i saw this.Kevin Hart is genius. he took some ratchet $*% standup material and straight up inserted it in a mainstream film.

My girl and I watched it tonight...I give it a 4/10. Straight rental...don't waste your money. The reason why it's hyped is the novelty of females doing some variant "Hangover" type of ##%$. I feel like the movie could have been much better had they pushed the envelope a little more.

Back
Top Bottom