Brides maids might be the funniest movie i have ever seen.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I wanted to go on Friday with my husband but he didn't want to cuz he thought it was a chick flick
indifferent.gif

I definitely gotta go see it.

I'll go with you...

I've had a crush on you for years
happy.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

is this a chick flick or no?
this is a chick flick in the same respect that Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin are romantic comedies (I felt it shared that type of humor)
you shouldn't let the female cast deter you

Originally Posted by Regal Black

is this a chick flick or no?
this is a chick flick in the same respect that Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin are romantic comedies (I felt it shared that type of humor)
you shouldn't let the female cast deter you

i thought it was funny but then again i thought your highness was funny
laugh.gif

also op must be female or just flat out oding cuz it was not funnier than 40 year old virgin or forgetting sarah marshall....

i thought it was funny but then again i thought your highness was funny
laugh.gif

also op must be female or just flat out oding cuz it was not funnier than 40 year old virgin or forgetting sarah marshall....

It looks funny but cmon better than 40 year old virgin? There is no way a scene in bride maids is better than this

It looks funny but cmon better than 40 year old virgin? There is no way a scene in bride maids is better than this

i've been wanting to watch it.  i'll probably catch it on tuesday.  i like kristin wiig for some reason 
devil.gif
.  erin from the office, rose byrne, and maya rudolph are also looking nice.

i've been wanting to watch it.  i'll probably catch it on tuesday.  i like kristin wiig for some reason 
devil.gif
.  erin from the office, rose byrne, and maya rudolph are also looking nice.

It just looks like a female version of the Hangover, so I may give it a shot. On that note, I'm not even that anxious to see Hangover 2 either. 
ohwell.gif

It just looks like a female version of the Hangover, so I may give it a shot. On that note, I'm not even that anxious to see Hangover 2 either. 
ohwell.gif

Darth I did the same thing. $6 movie hop FTW!!

Maya is gross!? Huh??

Anyway, I saw the movie and liked it a lot as well. It was cool seeing the girls being just as dirty and raunchy as the guys do in the movies. Some of the stuff they were saying and doing were
eek.gif

If you liked any of the other guy comedies of the past few years from Apatow/Rogan and Co., then I promise you will enjoy this also.

Oh and Apatow's wife wasn't in this one.

Darth I did the same thing. $6 movie hop FTW!!

Maya is gross!? Huh??

Anyway, I saw the movie and liked it a lot as well. It was cool seeing the girls being just as dirty and raunchy as the guys do in the movies. Some of the stuff they were saying and doing were
eek.gif

If you liked any of the other guy comedies of the past few years from Apatow/Rogan and Co., then I promise you will enjoy this also.

Oh and Apatow's wife wasn't in this one.

Back
Top Bottom