Brides maids might be the funniest movie i have ever seen.

My girl and I watched it tonight...I give it a 4/10. Straight rental...don't waste your money. The reason why it's hyped is the novelty of females doing some variant "Hangover" type of ##%$. I feel like the movie could have been much better had they pushed the envelope a little more.

I saw it the other day it was ok the first 45 minutes were the funniest after that it went down hill

I saw it the other day it was ok the first 45 minutes were the funniest after that it went down hill

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

This movie was hilarious. & no, it's not the female version of Hangover.
I was totally gonna come in and fix this saying it was the female version but after I thought about it, it's really not lol
Just as funny imo

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

This movie was hilarious. & no, it's not the female version of Hangover.
I was totally gonna come in and fix this saying it was the female version but after I thought about it, it's really not lol
Just as funny imo

laugh.gif
saw it today and it was straight LULZ. Just the right amount of funny. 

BrideMaids >>>> Hangover II

That's my opinion

laugh.gif
saw it today and it was straight LULZ. Just the right amount of funny. 

BrideMaids >>>> Hangover II

That's my opinion

I saw it, was fighting my sleep. It was way too long, two hours and some change. Very dry and boring at times, the plot got old and ******ed. There were a few parts that had me laughing dumb hard but overall it was ok.

I saw it, was fighting my sleep. It was way too long, two hours and some change. Very dry and boring at times, the plot got old and ******ed. There were a few parts that had me laughing dumb hard but overall it was ok.

Not worth making its own thread, but I recently saw MacGruber and thought it was HILARIOUS.

Not worth making its own thread, but I recently saw MacGruber and thought it was HILARIOUS.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I had no idea that Maya Rudolph is Minnie Rippertons daughter
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
, Did not know!
MinnieRiperton.jpg

Yeap, its almost uncanny. I had a discussion about Maya while I was watching the movie. There is an untamed beauty about her, like she should be ugly, but there is somethig there

I thought it was pretty funny, not as funny as the movies OP mentioned, but the Wedding Dress/ Airplane scene had me dying.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I had no idea that Maya Rudolph is Minnie Rippertons daughter
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
, Did not know!
MinnieRiperton.jpg

Yeap, its almost uncanny. I had a discussion about Maya while I was watching the movie. There is an untamed beauty about her, like she should be ugly, but there is somethig there

I thought it was pretty funny, not as funny as the movies OP mentioned, but the Wedding Dress/ Airplane scene had me dying.

Man, there HAS to be a sequel.

It's only right.

(I just hope it brings more of the funny than the neccesity a being of a sequel than Hangover 2 did.)

Man, there HAS to be a sequel.

It's only right.

(I just hope it brings more of the funny than the neccesity a being of a sequel than Hangover 2 did.)

Back
Top Bottom