Brian Cushing wins DROY.

Originally Posted by MattUT

Good stuff from Cushing, that texan linebaker group is gonna be something special. Everyone knows Cush and Ryans but they forget about Xavier out of Va tech... had a great year too led the team in tackles a last year or maybe the year before, but got hurt so dont hear too much about him. Hopefully they can keep this group together for a long time
i think you're talkin about zac diles he was leading the team in tackles last year before he broke his leg

also here's cush mic'd up, has a few funny moments
http://www.houstontexans....deo.xml.asp?videoId=3824

pimp.gif

Capers is getting GB a lot more comfortable with the 3-4 scheme (always takes a while to transition). Helps with drafting premium players like Raji andMatthews. Clay really came on the second half of the season as a pass rusher. Kid's got football in his blood.

quietly Lil Animal had a decent Rookie yr. I ended up being impressed with his play. still would have prefered Rey Rey
Remember you were hatin' on Laurinaitis for a while around draft time...he's a good player. High motor and plays hard every snap. Somereason I don't see Rey fitting in STL or Spags' defense.

Back
Top Bottom