Breaking up with your barber and finding a better one Appreciation. vol :hat

^ I got a tape there once. From some tall spanish dude, can't remember his name though. He wasn't bad at all

i like when i'm out of town and get that new barber cut. they hook me up cuz they have never seen me before but I know i aint ever coming back.

i like when i'm out of town and get that new barber cut. they hook me up cuz they have never seen me before but I know i aint ever coming back.

Originally Posted by Kramer

de8va8.jpg

Or you end up lookin all like this..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think I got the best barber in the city, he always got my cut looking right. He charge $20 tho....needless to say, he never gets a tip smh

I think I got the best barber in the city, he always got my cut looking right. He charge $20 tho....needless to say, he never gets a tip smh

I dont go to the barber, we honestly dont have many in my area if any. I go to the "Hair Salon" and the same lady (Lori) is the only women who has ever cut my hair in my entire life. EVER

Edit: In all honesty, im a big fan of the entire barber scene, I really want to find a good one to go to and check it out. Im white btw

I dont go to the barber, we honestly dont have many in my area if any. I go to the "Hair Salon" and the same lady (Lori) is the only women who has ever cut my hair in my entire life. EVER

Edit: In all honesty, im a big fan of the entire barber scene, I really want to find a good one to go to and check it out. Im white btw

OP, what barbershop do you go to?

My barber always delivers with the ill lines. I just hate it when his toddler son is down visiting him.

His hands still move whilst looking away making sure the git isnt eating hair from the floor.
smh.gif

OP, what barbershop do you go to?

My barber always delivers with the ill lines. I just hate it when his toddler son is down visiting him.

His hands still move whilst looking away making sure the git isnt eating hair from the floor.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom