BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

My favorite player ever. Him and Jordan are tied.
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Damn they got the Premier and Authentic versions of his jersey in all three colors up on NFLshop.com now. Really wish I had any kind of disposable income.
smh.gif

no amount of
pimp.gif
could express how great it is to see Vick back on an NFL practice field.

reality has set in, VICK IS BACK.

1st it was "If QB A wins 1 game and that game is the SB then they're better than QB B" now it's "You can't use one game to measure AQB"

lulz

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

any word on how he looked in practice?? i know the first half he only ran scout team... but still...
http://blogs.mcall.com/ea...p-in-first-practice.html
[h2]Michael Vick sharp in first practice[/h2] [h3]Total People in Discussion: 4[/h3]
Categories: Eagles

Posted by Andre Williams at 04:14:23 PM on August 15, 2009

trans.gif

By Andre D. Williams
OF THE MORNING CALL
PHILADELPHIA - Michael Vick practiced for the first time since 2007, throwing a barrage of crisp passes, two off deep spirals to rookie wide receiver Jeremy Maclin on 50-yard pass plays during one-on-one drills at the Philadelphia Eagles' NovaCare Complex today.
Overall Vick, who was signed to a $1.6 million contract by the Eagles on Thursday with a $5 million club option for a second year, demonstrated that he he has not lost his touch, step, and according to Maclin, his professionalism.
"That's part of his competitive nature," Maclin said. "I'm sure he doesn't want to go out there and look sloppy. I'm pretty sure he's been working on throwing the ball a little bit.
"Obviously, he wants to play quarterback. We'll see what we can do with him."
The Eagles only practiced in jersey and shorts, but will go full pads on Sunday and Vick will participate, coach Andy Reid said.
Today, if he had jitters, Vick didn't show any in warm ups or drills. He smiled often, laughed, even gave teammates a fist pound.
Vick, wearing his trademark No. 7, is back in the NFL, despite major protests that included a small airplane flying past Ocean City, N.J. with a banner that read, "Shame on Eagles, boycott game."
But Vick, who was conditionally reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on July 27, has the backing of his teammates, who have not prejudged him for the 18-month prison sentence he served for federal dogfighting charges.
"I can imagine how he felt stepping out there with his No. 7 jersey on, just feeling a part of something again," cornerback Asante Samuel said. "I'm happy for him."
Never mind the protests.
"We can't worry about that," Samuel said. "We are just going to play football. We're not worried about the distractions. We are just going to go out herer and try to win some games and hopefully they [fans] will be excited for that."
Vick's first practice also included him participating in 7-on-7 drills and all his pases were on target. His top three highlights were on his bomb connections, twice to Maclin and once to wide receiver DeSean Jackson.
[email protected]
610-820-6529

Vick is back like he never left.
pimp.gif

"I can imagine how he felt stepping out there with his No. 7 jersey on, just feeling a part of something again," cornerback Asante Samuel said. "I'm happy for him."
glasses.gif

Falcons owner. Said he went to see mike at his house when he got out of jail and had some talks with the commish after it

It's good to see the owner ant hold nothing against vick

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Falcons owner. Said he went to see mike at his house when he got out of jail and had some talks with the commish after it

It's good to see the owner ant hold nothing against vick

I think Blank handled himself very well thru all this. He backed Mike, tried to help as best he could, but for the franchise, he had to move on, and gettingMatt Ryan was the way to do it.
I agree, very classy that he didn't try to jump on the pile, and still tried to help Mike any way he could. Good stuff.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom