*Breaking News* - Deron Williams to the Nets

Karma.

I now have a reason to watch Nets games again. Good deal for all teams.

Dallas is dumb for not doin' that deal with the Nets. A backcourt of Roddy Buckets and Devin Harris would've gave opposing backcourts nightmares.

Karma.

I now have a reason to watch Nets games again. Good deal for all teams.

Dallas is dumb for not doin' that deal with the Nets. A backcourt of Roddy Buckets and Devin Harris would've gave opposing backcourts nightmares.

The last thing the Mavs needed was Devin Harris
laugh.gif

Nets stole him. Best player in this deal by a long shot and he is still very young. No injury bug from him. The Roosky better lock him up tho. Cant see giving those 2 guys up)(which I dont think is a lot) for nothing.

Nets stole him. Best player in this deal by a long shot and he is still very young. No injury bug from him. The Roosky better lock him up tho. Cant see giving those 2 guys up)(which I dont think is a lot) for nothing.

Crap I copped tickets for the knicks against the jazz. Now he's gone idk what to do. What ya suggest NT? The big east tourney is the 8th to 12th. Should I sell the tickets and go to the tourney? Or watch the knicks and catch a nets game in jersey?

Crap I copped tickets for the knicks against the jazz. Now he's gone idk what to do. What ya suggest NT? The big east tourney is the 8th to 12th. Should I sell the tickets and go to the tourney? Or watch the knicks and catch a nets game in jersey?

*Nets fans...where do you go from here?
Just continue to swing for the fences, hence going after all the big names since the summer. Previous Nets FO wouldnt have done much of that. Also draft and switch players around. We still have a few draft picks between this year and next.

In seperate trade, Nets send Troy Murphy to the Warriors in exchange for Brandan Wright and Gadruzic (sp?), basically one expiring for two more.

*Nets fans...where do you go from here?
Just continue to swing for the fences, hence going after all the big names since the summer. Previous Nets FO wouldnt have done much of that. Also draft and switch players around. We still have a few draft picks between this year and next.

In seperate trade, Nets send Troy Murphy to the Warriors in exchange for Brandan Wright and Gadruzic (sp?), basically one expiring for two more.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I also agree that the Nets have to have something else up their sleeve... OR that they have a lot of confidence in landing a significant big in the near future.

Spoiler [+]
D12 to LAL, Bynum to Minny, KLove to NJN
happy.gif
... ... ... ...
laugh.gif
... ... ... ...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 I like that

*Assuming that he re-ups...it's going to be Chris Paul or bust for the Knicks.

long as Donnie is in place, I'd say there is no _______ or bust. as shown from this summer.

So, D-Will can't sign until the summer..what exactly can the Nets do this summer to show him it's the place to stay?..little assets left to trade, no big name free agents..try to make him believe Dwight will join him the following year?

seems there would be a chance we'll be right back here next year wondering what D-Will's plans are.

I can't imagine he comes away from these next 2 months playing next to Brook Lopez and a bunch of cast-offs ready to sign an extension until he sees things getting done.

Don't blame the nets for making the deal, and they needed to do so...but there is a lot of work left to be done to make it all work out.

*Assuming that he re-ups...it's going to be Chris Paul or bust for the Knicks.

long as Donnie is in place, I'd say there is no _______ or bust. as shown from this summer.

So, D-Will can't sign until the summer..what exactly can the Nets do this summer to show him it's the place to stay?..little assets left to trade, no big name free agents..try to make him believe Dwight will join him the following year?

seems there would be a chance we'll be right back here next year wondering what D-Will's plans are.

I can't imagine he comes away from these next 2 months playing next to Brook Lopez and a bunch of cast-offs ready to sign an extension until he sees things getting done.

Don't blame the nets for making the deal, and they needed to do so...but there is a lot of work left to be done to make it all work out.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I also agree that the Nets have to have something else up their sleeve... OR that they have a lot of confidence in landing a significant big in the near future.

Spoiler [+]
D12 to LAL, Bynum to Minny, KLove to NJN
happy.gif
... ... ... ...
laugh.gif
... ... ... ...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 I like that

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Wow..dumb trade for NJ. Great trade for Utah.

try again

Explain why its better for NJ than Utah? If one of those picks are for this years draft, their getting a lottery pick.

In this weak draft what does a lottery pick mean when you're getting arguably the best point guard in the league?

Back
Top Bottom