*Breaking News* - Deron Williams to the Nets

Good points. Thanks for pointing those reasons out.

I guess the Nets could do what Utah did and NOT wait too long to pull the trigger if say for instance Deron makes it clear in these next 25 games or so that he wants to be out.

NJ could surprise the hell out of him again and ship him before training camp opens.

It's unlikely that they would do that.

But then again, it was even more unlikely that Utah would do what they did.

Good points. Thanks for pointing those reasons out.

I guess the Nets could do what Utah did and NOT wait too long to pull the trigger if say for instance Deron makes it clear in these next 25 games or so that he wants to be out.

NJ could surprise the hell out of him again and ship him before training camp opens.

It's unlikely that they would do that.

But then again, it was even more unlikely that Utah would do what they did.

damn, no one is safe in the league.... so wait, does sloan come back @ the beginning of next season? you guys think?

Dude deron is a top 5 PG and he just gets the peasant treatment. WHO THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO WORK WITH IN NJ?!?!?

Damn what punishment. I guess that Stern would be happy about this in a way... It sends a message to all players in this league that no one player is bigger than the franchise and no one is untouchable.
His name been called a lot in the past few days of the AS weekend

laugh.gif
they threw this man to the wolves.
I really thought things were looking up for the Jazz even after they lost boozer, they had Al Jeff and stuff. I thought they could make a bit of noise in the playoffs but damn.
Devin Harris isnt that bad to have although he is a downgrade. He's quick, young, and a one time allstar

With the Melo trade @ least he got to go to a team he wanted, Deron had no choice in not a damn thing.

@ least I have a reason to switch to the YES network on a boring night now.

damn, no one is safe in the league.... so wait, does sloan come back @ the beginning of next season? you guys think?

Dude deron is a top 5 PG and he just gets the peasant treatment. WHO THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO WORK WITH IN NJ?!?!?

Damn what punishment. I guess that Stern would be happy about this in a way... It sends a message to all players in this league that no one player is bigger than the franchise and no one is untouchable.
His name been called a lot in the past few days of the AS weekend

laugh.gif
they threw this man to the wolves.
I really thought things were looking up for the Jazz even after they lost boozer, they had Al Jeff and stuff. I thought they could make a bit of noise in the playoffs but damn.
Devin Harris isnt that bad to have although he is a downgrade. He's quick, young, and a one time allstar

With the Melo trade @ least he got to go to a team he wanted, Deron had no choice in not a damn thing.

@ least I have a reason to switch to the YES network on a boring night now.

At least he can become familiar with the city and find a nice place to live, it will be a seamless transition when he leaves to the Knicks.

At least he can become familiar with the city and find a nice place to live, it will be a seamless transition when he leaves to the Knicks.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Deron had no choice in not a damn thing.
Who cares?

This! Ingratiate yourself with the team and stop planning exit opps. Don't feel bad at all. He was leaving anyways. Jazz wised up and received a nice compliment of players and picks back. 
smokin.gif

Watch, that Nets pick will be top 3 this year and the Jazz will be right back in it...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Deron had no choice in not a damn thing.
Who cares?

This! Ingratiate yourself with the team and stop planning exit opps. Don't feel bad at all. He was leaving anyways. Jazz wised up and received a nice compliment of players and picks back. 
smokin.gif

Watch, that Nets pick will be top 3 this year and the Jazz will be right back in it...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom