Breaking News : Bowlen says Broncos will try to trade Cutler

My Niners better at least make an effort to get this done! This offense will change drastically with Cutler as our QB.

Cassell is not going to be the player he was in ne gonzo is near the end lj might not be back vrabel is a dinosaur your team is switching to a 3-4 puttingdorsey out of position you have no secondary and a new coaching staff haha the raiders are much closer like I said.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

There are so many teams that would need the services of this man..

The Broncos are STUPID.

There are so many teams that should be calling the Broncos basically if dont have Brady,Both Mannings,McNabb,Roethsliberger Ryan,Flacco,Rivers,Brees or Rodgersyou should call the Broncos

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

There are so many teams that would need the services of this man..

The Broncos are STUPID.

There are so many teams that should be calling the Broncos basically if dont have Brady,Both Mannings,McNabb,Roethsliberger Ryan,Flacco,Rivers,Brees or Rodgersyou should call the Broncos

The broncos coach is a %%+#+* idiot! This will probably set his team back a year-couple years. But I'm glad....go raiders!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

McDaniels is a moron for even thinking about trading Cutler for Cassell...Now he ends up in between a rock and a hard place.
McDaniels sucks.

As much as some of yall are questioning the Broncos, a lot of fault here falls solely on the shoulders of Cutler and Bus Cook. They have esentially forced thetrade, and Cutlers supposed departure out of Denver. If he weren't so damn sensitive, then a lot of this could have been swept under the rug.

trade that pre madonna *%@#* for this gunslingin bum ... either way we arent doin %%!* this year

Answer me this about Cutler....what is it exactly about him that people are so crazy about? His decision making is questionable at times, and for as great ofan O-line that he had, he had a ridiculously high INT rate. He does get plenty of yards, but I think there are a ton of negatives about him that that to me,people are turning a blind eye to. Yeah, he'd be an upgrade over a lot of starting QB's in the NFL, but by how much? People need to stop making thisguy out to be the 2nd coming of Johnny Unitas.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Answer me this about Cutler....what is it exactly about him that people are so crazy about? His decision making is questionable at times, and for as great of an O-line that he had, he had a ridiculously high INT rate. He does get plenty of yards, but I think there are a ton of negatives about him that that to me, people are turning a blind eye to. Yeah, he'd be an upgrade over a lot of starting QB's in the NFL, but by how much? People need to stop making this guy out to be the 2nd coming of Johnny Unitas.

So you wouldn't take Cutler as the QB of your team ?
grin.gif

its actually not one word though, since everyone wants to get all snooty ...

but as i was saying, trade that prima donna romo for that gunslingin bum cutler ...

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Answer me this about Cutler....what is it exactly about him that people are so crazy about? His decision making is questionable at times, and for as great of an O-line that he had, he had a ridiculously high INT rate. He does get plenty of yards, but I think there are a ton of negatives about him that that to me, people are turning a blind eye to. Yeah, he'd be an upgrade over a lot of starting QB's in the NFL, but by how much? People need to stop making this guy out to be the 2nd coming of Johnny Unitas.

So you wouldn't take Cutler as the QB of your team ?
grin.gif

I've said before that I would take him over Campbell as long as NO draft picks are given up to get him...however, you can't tell me that peopledon't turn a blind eye to a lot of his shortcomings as a QB....the INT's, decision making, attitude, etc etc....I mean, WHO exactly gets compared toJeff George????

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

its actually not one word though, since everyone wants to get all snooty ...

but as i was saying, trade that prima donna romo for that gunslingin bum cutler ...

I see no reason for Jerry to go through with that trade AT ALL.

As many mistakes as Tony Romo makes with the football, Jay Cutler might actually make more...

Pass.

If this dude falls apart in Denver and runs his mouth about having a stronger arm then a Denver legend in Elway, and can't handle a little trade talk, andall the other cryin and whinin this kid has been doin the last 3 years, what would he do in New York?
laugh.gif

Media would make him cry in his driveway.

He's gonna go to an NFC team, less likely to haunt the Broncos that way.

I like the Panthers/Peppers deal. That sounds like a decent fit to me.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

As many mistakes as Tony Romo makes with the football, Jay Cutler might actually make more...

Pass.
id rather have someone who seems to care about his job ...

Back
Top Bottom