Brace for $5 gas, Shell exec warns U.S.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by damn its me

damn republicans and their old ways on energy.
although hopefully ill be rich enough to actually afford to be a republican, and thus, i won't care 
laugh.gif

It's funny how some people who have no business being republican voting period, vote republican.
wait, but i DON'T vote.  democrats(in general) are pacifists, republicans(in general) are staunch, i could care less for either, but I find (aside from middle america) liberal republicans are doing it right.  Making money, willing to pay taxes, and care not about anything else.  Err me for that, but it's my personal opinion....keyword opinion
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by damn its me

damn republicans and their old ways on energy.
although hopefully ill be rich enough to actually afford to be a republican, and thus, i won't care 
laugh.gif

It's funny how some people who have no business being republican voting period, vote republican.
wait, but i DON'T vote.  democrats(in general) are pacifists, republicans(in general) are staunch, i could care less for either, but I find (aside from middle america) liberal republicans are doing it right.  Making money, willing to pay taxes, and care not about anything else.  Err me for that, but it's my personal opinion....keyword opinion
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blame obama for being anti oil.....he refuses to let exploratory digging....and we're not pumpin out gas da way we was pumping it out in da 70's...which was 10 million barrels

of oil a day....we're at 7 million and shrinking...
30t6p3b.gif

and this is bad? dudes are experts in drilling a hole, but and clueless at how to close one up. if its miles below ground it should probably stay there. besides there is only so much fossil fuel. i wish more people would realize this, especially in washington. all these energy bills have been passed but our energy consumption hasn't changed at all
30t6p3b.gif

i agree with the exec. politicians bs all the time, oil corp lobbying to protect that steady but MASSIVE cash flow.

$ x ({}) is a deadly combo ...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blame obama for being anti oil.....he refuses to let exploratory digging....and we're not pumpin out gas da way we was pumping it out in da 70's...which was 10 million barrels

of oil a day....we're at 7 million and shrinking...
30t6p3b.gif

and this is bad? dudes are experts in drilling a hole, but and clueless at how to close one up. if its miles below ground it should probably stay there. besides there is only so much fossil fuel. i wish more people would realize this, especially in washington. all these energy bills have been passed but our energy consumption hasn't changed at all
30t6p3b.gif

i agree with the exec. politicians bs all the time, oil corp lobbying to protect that steady but MASSIVE cash flow.

$ x ({}) is a deadly combo ...

Until cruise ships stop burning millions of gallons of oil a day, I can't see how there's a shortage of oil.

Until cruise ships stop burning millions of gallons of oil a day, I can't see how there's a shortage of oil.

NT is getting old with these fake grammar college professors trying to get a quick laugh by pointing mistakes instead of trying to engage in the topic.

NT is getting old with these fake grammar college professors trying to get a quick laugh by pointing mistakes instead of trying to engage in the topic.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

That's how life works. It doesn't matter how novel your idea is if you can't present it in a way that your audience will understand and respect it. It is obviously a opportunity of choice, people can sound like kindergartners if they please.

That's how life works. It doesn't matter how novel your idea is if you can't present it in a way that your audience will understand and respect it. It is obviously a opportunity of choice, people can sound like kindergartners if they please.

Yeah, you really provided some insight on the topic with this post. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Hey you can use a stoneface. Pat yourself on the back.
glasses.gif

Meth pretty much shut down the post with the links, all I can do is co-sign him or copy paste lines from the links.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Hey you can use a stoneface. Pat yourself on the back.
glasses.gif

Meth pretty much shut down the post with the links, all I can do is co-sign him or copy paste lines from the links.

$5 national average means like $5.80 in NYC...dayummmm
and with MTA prices going up ur damned if you do damned if you dont.

$5 national average means like $5.80 in NYC...dayummmm
and with MTA prices going up ur damned if you do damned if you dont.

Back
Top Bottom