Boston Celtics @ Los Angeles Lakers: 1/30/11 12:30 p.m. (PST)

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

@SpearsNBAYahoo: When asked by a Lakers ballboy to sign a ball, KG said: "You got a better chance of catching Bin Laden"

I would have said "oh well can you get me Malik Sealy's autograph? Oh....wait "
uncalled for.

That wasn't funny either.

Originally Posted by isu42

@SpearsNBAYahoo: When asked by a Lakers ballboy to sign a ball, KG said: "You got a better chance of catching Bin Laden"

uncalled for.

That wasn't funny either.

Are we supposed to laugh now?

Are we supposed to laugh now?

Never that serious. This is a game bro, not a matter of life and death.

Never that serious. This is a game bro, not a matter of life and death.

The Lakers will turn on that switch when it matters most. Last year, the Celtics daydreamed through the regular season and played clutch basketball when it counted. I am looking forward to the rubber match this year.

The Lakers will turn on that switch when it matters most. Last year, the Celtics daydreamed through the regular season and played clutch basketball when it counted. I am looking forward to the rubber match this year.

35mibeh.jpg

35mibeh.jpg

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

35mibeh.jpg
Now that's funny

Originally Posted by JD617

35mibeh.jpg
Now that's funny

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Wow, I guess that is the basic reasoning for most people to hate on a team. It's the fans of that team that makes people hate them. Not the players,coaches, owners or staff. I never saw the reason to hate a team unless they did something to me or my team that I'm rooting for.
There are a handful of teams I dislike due to being rivals of the teams I root for, however the internet has given me exposure to a lot of douche bag fan bases I would have never came across in person. I know every team has it's share of clown fans, but it just seems they all cluster on nt
2be15e4b77ef6e9a9be404cc66fb8eda6ee9c46_r.gif
. As much as I despise the Lakers I have nothing but respect for a handful of their fans on here, their classy fans (CP, Cedric Ceballos, westcoastfinest, DTruth07, dako, bright nikes, Frenchblue23), I could easily drink a beer with any of these guys.

Wow, I guess that is the basic reasoning for most people to hate on a team. It's the fans of that team that makes people hate them. Not the players,coaches, owners or staff. I never saw the reason to hate a team unless they did something to me or my team that I'm rooting for.
There are a handful of teams I dislike due to being rivals of the teams I root for, however the internet has given me exposure to a lot of douche bag fan bases I would have never came across in person. I know every team has it's share of clown fans, but it just seems they all cluster on nt
. As much as I despise the Lakers I have nothing but respect for a handful of their fans on here, their classy fans (CP, Cedric Ceballos, westcoastfinest, DTruth07, dako, bright nikes, Frenchblue23), I could easily drink a beer with any of these guys.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
you could say that for every team honestly. Every team has their own good/bad fans..douché's included.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
you could say that for every team honestly. Every team has their own good/bad fans..douché's included.

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

i understand good teams can turn it on or off whenever they feel like it, but why the lakers couldn;t turn it on for the celtics in front of their home crowd, even for one game, i can;t figure that out. lakers haven;t turned it on for anyone worth turning on for this season....

i understand good teams can turn it on or off whenever they feel like it, but why the lakers couldn;t turn it on for the celtics in front of their home crowd, even for one game, i can;t figure that out. lakers haven;t turned it on for anyone worth turning on for this season....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Yeah I mean come on, same thing with that Heat game. Those are the games you take seriously, not the games with the Cavs or the... Cavs.

Yeah I mean come on, same thing with that Heat game. Those are the games you take seriously, not the games with the Cavs or the... Cavs.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

It's true, we should be turning it on when it's our most serious rivals we're facing. But the truth is, it's the regular season. Am I upset that we lost? Definitely, no doubt about that. But we got crushed Christmas last year by the Cavs, and then what? We lost to Boston at home last year, and then what? We have to take these games for what they are, regular season games. Elimination from the playoffs isn't a factor, so what's best for us is to craft a lineup that will be playoff-ready and take as many wins as we can for second in our conference (I accept that the Spurs will be the one seed).

Originally Posted by finnns2003

It's true, we should be turning it on when it's our most serious rivals we're facing. But the truth is, it's the regular season. Am I upset that we lost? Definitely, no doubt about that. But we got crushed Christmas last year by the Cavs, and then what? We lost to Boston at home last year, and then what? We have to take these games for what they are, regular season games. Elimination from the playoffs isn't a factor, so what's best for us is to craft a lineup that will be playoff-ready and take as many wins as we can for second in our conference (I accept that the Spurs will be the one seed).

...No you wouldn't, now go sit your *** down somewhere...
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom