Boston Celtics @ Los Angeles Lakers: 1/30/11 12:30 p.m. (PST)

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

cornzilla wrote:
Why is everyone dismissing the spurs. As if it is a given that these two teams will meet in the finals. What about the Heat in the east they might get their act together in time to knock off the Celtics. It's the playoffs anything can happen. 
Nobody is dismissing the Spurs, anything can happen. I am pulling for the Lakers in the West. As much as I despise them; I hate the Spurs even more. The Spurs fan base on nt irritates the *%*% out of me and I actually am always laughing when they try to talk sideways to Lakers fans on here. Miami's only chance coming out of the east this season is if the Celtics get hit with injuries and if the Magic's team bus blows up. I think yesterday was a preview of this years Finals and it will have the same outcome as yesterday too.

nerd.gif
eek.gif
 do i need to need to get my eyes checked? first born rooting for the Lakers?
laugh.gif
 never thought id see the day or the fact he hates another team more than us.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by SCuse7

This starting 5 still has never lost a series to LA....

laugh.gif
*$%%... Perkins played 5 out of 7

Our starting 5 has never lost a series to Boston.
perk went down in the 1rst or 2nd qtr. of game 6. yes he is a BIG difference maker for boston but the celts were down between 15-20 b4 perk was injured. its about time celtic fans stop leanin on him bein injured for their loss in the finals...

laugh.gif

perk went down in the 1rst or 2nd qtr. of game 6. yes he is a BIG difference maker for boston but the celts were down between 15-20 b4 perk was injured. its about time celtic fans stop leanin on him bein injured for their loss in the finals...

roll.gif

Bynum and Ariza were fantastic in the 08 finals that they didn't get to play in. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  (minus the 10 minutes or so that Ariza tried to play for the first time in months) 

That was funny. 

roll.gif

Bynum and Ariza were fantastic in the 08 finals that they didn't get to play in. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  (minus the 10 minutes or so that Ariza tried to play for the first time in months) 

That was funny. 

Originally Posted by JRodski

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I said it for laker fans reactions because Doc said it after the game....and it's funny because you guys can say the same thing, but Doc loves that line.

The reason we lost the finals? Awful shooting and execution. If your a celtics fan and watch that game you will wanna @!@%!*# kill yourself

Originally Posted by JRodski

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I said it for laker fans reactions because Doc said it after the game....and it's funny because you guys can say the same thing, but Doc loves that line.

The reason we lost the finals? Awful shooting and execution. If your a celtics fan and watch that game you will wanna @!@%!*# kill yourself

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

cornzilla wrote:
Why is everyone dismissing the spurs. As if it is a given that these two teams will meet in the finals. What about the Heat in the east they might get their act together in time to knock off the Celtics. It's the playoffs anything can happen. 
The Spurs fan base on nt irritates the *%*% out of me and I actually am always laughing when they try to talk sideways to Lakers fans on here.

nerd.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, I guess that is the basic reasoning for most people to hate on a team. It's the fans of that team that makes people hate them. Not the players,coaches, owners or staff. I never saw the reason to hate a team unless they did something to me or my team that I'm rooting for.

cornzilla wrote:
The Spurs fan base on nt irritates the *%*% out of me and I actually am always laughing when they try to talk sideways to Lakers fans on here.

nerd.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, I guess that is the basic reasoning for most people to hate on a team. It's the fans of that team that makes people hate them. Not the players,coaches, owners or staff. I never saw the reason to hate a team unless they did something to me or my team that I'm rooting for.

And neither has the Lakers current starting 5...so what's your point?

And neither has the Lakers current starting 5...so what's your point?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

cornzilla wrote:

nerd.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i could see where you're coming from but IMO thats the reason why a lot of people hate the Lakers. some of our fans most notably the kobe stans who talk recklessly can lead to some to that hate. thats the majority of why i started this hate on the raiders. as a niner fan growing up in pasadena, i had no reason to hate the raiders. they werent in my division and played them after every 4 or 5 years, so i could care less what the raiders were doing. until of course i moved to the bay area. these raider fans just kept mouthing off on the niners and etc. which just made me to start to hate the raiders.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

cornzilla wrote:

nerd.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i could see where you're coming from but IMO thats the reason why a lot of people hate the Lakers. some of our fans most notably the kobe stans who talk recklessly can lead to some to that hate. thats the majority of why i started this hate on the raiders. as a niner fan growing up in pasadena, i had no reason to hate the raiders. they werent in my division and played them after every 4 or 5 years, so i could care less what the raiders were doing. until of course i moved to the bay area. these raider fans just kept mouthing off on the niners and etc. which just made me to start to hate the raiders.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: When asked by a Lakers ballboy to sign a ball, KG said: "You got a better chance of catching Bin Laden"

I would have said "oh well can you get me Malik Sealy's autograph? Oh....wait "

@SpearsNBAYahoo: When asked by a Lakers ballboy to sign a ball, KG said: "You got a better chance of catching Bin Laden"

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

uncalled for.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

uncalled for.

Back
Top Bottom