** Bored? Here's an hour of entertainment ** Top Gear in Vietnam

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Been watching for about 30 minutes. Jeremy has been whining and *****ing the entire time.

He's always like that, the fact that he's so animated is what makes him the person everyone loves to see.
laugh.gif
I just hate when he bashes Americans.

thank you i was very entertained for an hour and a half...that gt-r was pretty crazy

Great eps, but the Ford Fiesta review is still the best top gear segment EVER!

im vietnamese, watched this episode a while back, from the west coast, and is in love with that Caucasian girl Jeremy talked to in the episode.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

im vietnamese, watched this episode a while back, from the west coast, and is in love with that Caucasian girl Jeremy talked to in the episode.

I'm assuming that you're talking about the GT R episode,
laugh.gif
cause the Vietnamese one was from this week. Edt: Was that the chick Jeremy told:"You're American?! You're not nearly fat enough!"

Originally Posted by IIcn

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Great eps, but the Ford Fiesta review is still the best top gear segment EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OOMpl7mRkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OOMpl7mRkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OOMpl7mRk

Eh, it was O.K at best (the vette scene was nice), they should've done it with a better car.

The beach landing did nothing for you? I felt it was pretty epic.
And using a "better car" would have defeated the entire purpose.

I don't think the purpose was to review an affordable car, it was cause someone wrote a letter telling Top Gear that they don't do "good"reviews anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong,
laugh.gif
my memory is horrible.

Jeremy sucks and i lost all respect for him when he wore that communist shirt. SMH
indifferent.gif

Eh, it was O.K at best (the vette scene was nice), they should've done it with a better car.

The beach landing did nothing for you? I felt it was pretty epic.
And using a "better car" would have defeated the entire purpose.

I don't think the purpose was to review an affordable car, it was cause someone wrote a letter telling Top Gear that they don't do "good" reviews anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong,
laugh.gif
my memory is horrible.

That was indeed the stated reason for the review, but not my point. They used the fiesta because it is overlooked/underrated. Only the Fiestawas capabale of doing the things Clarkson did, such as, holding a Zebra head (
roll.gif
) or getting away from baddies in a Corvette through a mall. It was hilarious to see (imo) the type of scenarios it took to make that car shine.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

I'm assuming that you're talking about the GT R episode,
laugh.gif
cause the Vietnamese one was from this week. Edt: Was that the chick Jeremy told: "You're American?! You're not nearly fat enough!"

that reminds me, that girl was very hot as well. But referring back to what you were saying, No, i watched it last sunday when it came out on torrent. I meantthe girl that was trying to teach him how to ride the bike and she said "Oh **** hes going to die"

wow.. beautiful just beautiful

i miss vietnam and wish i got the funds to go back there

it was a great time

"yummy"

Back
Top Bottom