BOOM! Vol. Shelby GT500

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Germans (BMW) still reign KING when it comes to Super cars...
bush-confused.jpg

and da CTS-V is 40K+ cheaper.....
pimp.gif

Germans (BMW) still reign KING when it comes to Super cars... Aside from the Bugatti Veyron

this dude needs to move out of usa and live in germany, you ride themto the death.

Germans (BMW) still reign KING when it comes to Super cars... Aside from the Bugatti Veyron

this dude needs to move out of usa and live in germany, you ride themto the death.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

I'm Just speaking facts....

44490527_ba097029a7.jpg

Some people don't know that the Mclaren F1 is powered by a BMW engine...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

I'm Just speaking facts....

44490527_ba097029a7.jpg

Some people don't know that the Mclaren F1 is powered by a BMW engine...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Viper SRT10 ACR
5L v10
600hp/560trq
Nurburgring: 7:22.1

Nissan GTR
3.8L TT v6
480hp/430trq
Nurburgring: 7:24.22 (Semi-wet conditions)

Bigger engine, displacement, horsepowe and torque and Your only 2 secs faster around the ring
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah dodge (a AMERICAN CAR) with NO driver assist components WHATSOEVER

beat a JDM car thats TWICE da price, 2 secs SLOWER...and its got 4 WHEEL DRIVE...and a damn SUPERCOMPUTER....yeah.....
2009 Nissan GTR: $76,840
2009 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR: $106,285

I hope this %!%!@ taking a math course in college too 
sick.gif

and its got 4 WHEEL DRIVE...and a damn SUPERCOMPUTER....yeah.....

10d8njq.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Viper SRT10 ACR
5L v10
600hp/560trq
Nurburgring: 7:22.1

Nissan GTR
3.8L TT v6
480hp/430trq
Nurburgring: 7:24.22 (Semi-wet conditions)

Bigger engine, displacement, horsepowe and torque and Your only 2 secs faster around the ring
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah dodge (a AMERICAN CAR) with NO driver assist components WHATSOEVER

beat a JDM car thats TWICE da price, 2 secs SLOWER...and its got 4 WHEEL DRIVE...and a damn SUPERCOMPUTER....yeah.....
2009 Nissan GTR: $76,840
2009 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR: $106,285

I hope this %!%!@ taking a math course in college too 
sick.gif

and its got 4 WHEEL DRIVE...and a damn SUPERCOMPUTER....yeah.....

10d8njq.jpg

didn't the GT-R have its problems too with the rear axle during launch control or something?
Anyway, I like both cars... but the Shelby and GT-R are a little past my budget.  Deciding between a '11Mustang GT, 370z, or a WRX.   Doesn't matter what country they're from

didn't the GT-R have its problems too with the rear axle during launch control or something?
Anyway, I like both cars... but the Shelby and GT-R are a little past my budget.  Deciding between a '11Mustang GT, 370z, or a WRX.   Doesn't matter what country they're from

Originally Posted by zxc123

Originally Posted by ViceXXXisFresh

Why was everyone mad that NinjaHood pointed out why the Shelby blew up?

because we knew he would come with an bias opinion on how american cars>>>>> the universe

any car company can stick a V8 and tune it to make the 1/4 mi. in .0001 sec., but there is much more to a car then the size of its engine.

Last time I checked the 370z makes more than a GT mustang, which has a V8

Originally Posted by zxc123

Originally Posted by ViceXXXisFresh

Why was everyone mad that NinjaHood pointed out why the Shelby blew up?

because we knew he would come with an bias opinion on how american cars>>>>> the universe

any car company can stick a V8 and tune it to make the 1/4 mi. in .0001 sec., but there is much more to a car then the size of its engine.

Last time I checked the 370z makes more than a GT mustang, which has a V8

ya'll sound like idiots saying "yup blew up cause it's american".  i'm not defending american cars but that car was obviously not stock.  could have been a bad tune and he was running too lean.  same thing could have happened to a f-40 or a civic.

ya'll sound like idiots saying "yup blew up cause it's american".  i'm not defending american cars but that car was obviously not stock.  could have been a bad tune and he was running too lean.  same thing could have happened to a f-40 or a civic.

I have to agree with dugtrio.

From the looks of the vid it had a kenne bell mammoth blower, plus if a car needs a fat +$# to sit in the truck to get more traction on a DYNO, it's pushing serious HP/TQ.

Stock/mildly modded the GT500 is a very well built and has a reliable motor. ANY cars reliability is out the window with heavy mods

Just guessing, I say a piston blew thru the block (iron) or the flywheel and clutch became a Predators disc blade and sliced thru the side of the car.

And I appreciate ninjahood for his love of American cars but I can't take him serious after son said "v4"

Back
Top Bottom