BOOM! Vol. Shelby GT500

Originally Posted by PLVN

I like imports as much as the next guy...my favorite car ever is German...but the fanaticism in here is just silly.

Ninjahood did nothing more than try to explain why the car blew up and dudes want to crucify him
laugh.gif

The truth is WE all know why the car blew up, we just like throwing stones at this autogooglemobile fool
laugh.gif

Son can't count, spell or read. No way in hell anybody let this $!%*% on there college campus.

I like imports as much as the next guy...my favorite car ever is German...but the fanaticism in here is just silly.

Ninjahood did nothing more than try to explain why the car blew up and dudes want to crucify him
laugh.gif

The truth is WE all know why the car blew up, we just like throwing stones at this autogooglemobile fool
laugh.gif

Son can't count, spell or read. No way in hell anybody let this $!%*% on there college campus.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

The truth is WE all know why the car blew up
   stopped reading right there.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Surprised you got that far 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Surprised you got that far 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom