BOOM! Vol. Shelby GT500

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

Originally Posted by ninjahood

too much pressurized boost and not enuff exhaust will do that to you.
you don't know crap about cars, shut up.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Similar thing happened to my uncle on Thanksgiving with his 06' V8 Mustang.  He gets in and starts revving it in front of everybody and next thing you know it quits, and then he can't start it anymore.

laugh.gif
d2735820ecec300655282242afcbb06869db59e.jpg

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

my COLLEGE major is automotive technology nitwit.

this happens when you have too much boost going in da combustion chamber, ******ed da intake values

and not enuff exiting thru the exhaust values, causing a unstable mix of air and fuel with

not enuff sufficient way to get rid of after da compression stroke. causeing a explosion.

Supercharger Explosion: An extremely violent mechanical failure during which a broken or melted intake valve permits a spark plug to ignite the air/fuel mixture within the supercharger causing an explosion. Mandatory ballistic (blanket) contains the shrapnel.
and here's da rub...look at OP's SN.....definitely da beaming light of unbiased car opinions.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this happens when you have too much boost going in da combustion chamber, ******ed da intake values

and not enuff exiting thru the exhaust values, causing a unstable mix of air and fuel with

not enuff sufficient way to get rid of after da compression stroke. causeing a explosion.

Supercharger Explosion: An extremely violent mechanical failure during which a broken or melted intake valve permits a spark plug to ignite the air/fuel mixture within the supercharger causing an explosion. Mandatory ballistic (blanket) contains the shrapnel.
and here's da rub...look at OP's SN.....definitely da beaming light of unbiased car opinions.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

why are people still hating on ninjahood? dude knows more about cars then almost everyone on here

why are people still hating on ninjahood? dude knows more about cars then almost everyone on here

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

this guy really talking like he knows about cars
roll.gif
roll.gif
!, first of all if your really gonna work on cars RIP to whoever trust you to work on there whips, 2nd i can pull off info from the internet to it doesn't make you know more about cars and how they work 
laugh.gif
and what went wrong on the dyno tune u dumb @ss... for all you know he could have blown a piston. 3rd of all you think American cars are more Superior then anything in the world, i bet you would say a hooked up mustang is better then a ferrari, cause your so stupid when it comes down to common sense of quality and performance. once again just shut up and sit down and never enter a car thread again no one buys American cars anymore for a reason, why do you think GM went bankrupt?

oh and come at me bro.

You realllyyy realllyyy sound salty...

vi0l6p.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

this guy really talking like he knows about cars
roll.gif
roll.gif
!, first of all if your really gonna work on cars RIP to whoever trust you to work on there whips, 2nd i can pull off info from the internet to it doesn't make you know more about cars and how they work 
laugh.gif
and what went wrong on the dyno tune u dumb @ss... for all you know he could have blown a piston. 3rd of all you think American cars are more Superior then anything in the world, i bet you would say a hooked up mustang is better then a ferrari, cause your so stupid when it comes down to common sense of quality and performance. once again just shut up and sit down and never enter a car thread again no one buys American cars anymore for a reason, why do you think GM went bankrupt?

oh and come at me bro.

You realllyyy realllyyy sound salty...

vi0l6p.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you! You could learn a thing or two from me, although I doubt that
It's also funny you pulling up a google search on "supercharger explosion" like all the sudden you have auto knowledge, ninja please. Fall back, I made this post for the lulz, I also knew a dude like you would come in here with your american words of wisdom to defend the almighty Shelby. We laugh at you, I hope you still post in here and keep my thread on the first page 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

It's also funny you pulling up a google search on "supercharger explosion" like all the sudden you have auto knowledge, ninja please. Fall back, I made this post for the lulz, I also knew a dude like you would come in here with your american words of wisdom to defend the almighty Shelby. We laugh at you, I hope you still post in here and keep my thread on the first page 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

"I set the trap, just to see dude react"

7.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

"I set the trap, just to see dude react"

7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom