Bob's Burger? Was It Worth King OF The Hill?

KOTH is the ****
Bill's issues
When bomhuer gets pissed and goes off
When hank gets mad and says that line "I'm going to kick your ***"
When they chillin in the alley and do the
"Yep yep yep........mhmm"

Favorite episode is when bills leg is caught on that chair of ballons and he's floating through town

Aw yea **** bobs burger

Nah whatcha gon do?

I remember watching the first episode of Bob's burger and thinking what is going on...

But after that first episode I think the show is hilarious

Bob's Burgers is ok. Found this part to be funny.
laugh.gif

no
must have posted the wrong episode. nothing funny clever witty about that......and def not hilarious

yall tellin me yall dont like Coach McGuirk from Home Movies? cause he does bob's burgers and archer

At this point American Dad is the strongest McFarlane show off the strength of Steve alone

I still think Roger is funnier than Steve, but dem Steve/Roger callabos be haveing me week.

Also there has to be a black dude on the writing staff because their as always these hip hop references.

The Simpsons was pure comedy for about the first 10 seasons...then it derailed into some other ish....KOTH = consistent. They attract different audiences so in some ways you cant compare them. Love'm both....I have no idea what Bob Hamburgers is....

cannot believe im seein this.

bobs burgers is easily the best show on fox' sunday lineup.

family guy is extremely repetitive and simpsons has quite frankly run its course. not even gonna go into the list of issues i have with the cleveland show...

long live bobs burgers...

I agree with everyone who said they slept on KOTH but now love it.
It's one of my favorite shows now

Yeah man, just give it a chance. I think Adult Swim shows it every night.

Seinfeld is another show I never appreciated until it was over

Back
Top Bottom