Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

Gonna be a epic season, i only wish they didnt kill jimmy off so soon in the series. Im sure he could brought a lot to the last season!

Last edited:

it all makes sense now...
roll.gif

any new update or behind the scenes look at the next season? gonna rewatch last season to get hyped

I don't get it :nerd:

I think that's the guy that plays Rosetti in that OZ vid, explains those strange scenes that he hadlast season... :x :x

I want to put "Only Kings Understand Each Other" on a t-shirt with fancy lettering for some reason... :lol: :pimp:

No it doesn't explain anything. Rossetti was a sadist and masochist in to BDSM. Not gay :lol:

I thought that was explicitly clear given those scenes.

No it doesn't explain anything. Rossetti was a sadist and masochist in to BDSM. Not gay :lol:

I didn't say anything about Rosetti being gay. If you feel that I implied that, then I'm sorry...

Those scenes Rosetti had last season were strange... Strange like the ones in that Oz video posted...

Strange = Strange, not to imply that strange = gay...

Rosetti is still that dude though...

Man, I can not wait.  Jeffrey Wright and Ron Livingston 
pimp.gif

Good to see Purnsley in the trailer too, i'm hoping he has a bigger role this season

his introduction was probably my favorite scene in the whole series so far

I must catch up in this series before Sept. I been sleeping hard on this show. I'm such a fan of Jeffery Wright's work. He is a very underrated actor.

I didn't say anything about Rosetti being gay. If you feel that I implied that, then I'm sorry...

Those scenes Rosetti had last season were strange... Strange like the ones in that Oz video posted...

Strange = Strange, not to imply that strange = gay...

Rosetti is still that dude though...
The dude he's playing in Oz is gay though and that behavior is typical of certain gay ppl.

But yeah it can be seen as strange too.

Quick question.... but did they take some of the character traits of Edgar hoover to create Officer Van alden?

I'm watching the movie Hoover right now and can't hope but to notice eerily similar actions and mannerisms.

Quick question.... but did they take some of the character traits of Edgar hoover to create Officer Van alden?

I'm watching the movie Hoover right now and can't hope but to notice eerily similar actions and mannerisms.
Maybe, as far as I know Van Alden is a completely made up character. Creator could mine all types of real world or fictional character to make this one.

I feel Shannon sells it all in the end.

Man, I can not wait.  Jeffrey Wright and Ron Livingston 
pimp.gif

Good to see Purnsley in the trailer too, i'm hoping he has a bigger role this season
his introduction was probably my favorite scene in the whole series so far

Yea Dunn Purnsley is that dude...hope he gets more screen time too

Back
Top Bottom