Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Checked out episode 2. I liked it. A bit slower than the premiere, but that's to be expected. This was one of those episodes that was more about keeping plot lines moving, than major developments. I understand his motivation, but I thought Nucky did Jimmy wrong in this one, especially with that move he pulled at the end. Jimmy looked pretty heated and rightfully so.

Checked out episode 2. I liked it. A bit slower than the premiere, but that's to be expected. This was one of those episodes that was more about keeping plot lines moving, than major developments. I understand his motivation, but I thought Nucky did Jimmy wrong in this one, especially with that move he pulled at the end. Jimmy looked pretty heated and rightfully so.

Another good episode.

It didn't move very quickly, but I like the detail and the slow building of the story and characters. I like how Jimmy's decision and sloppy handling is going to force him into the lifestyle he thought he would dabble in.

That line "You can't be half a gangster" makes more sense now. He was really talking to himself.
EDIT: @ lawdog1 Nucky is forcing Jimmy to understand that the game has changed. I think Nucky is partly disappointed that Jimmy has never listened to him and insisted on doing things

his way. He told Jimmy to stay in college and not go to war, he didn't listen. He told Jimmy to slow down, he didn't listen. Now he's showing him that he has to deal with his decisions

and whatever follows after that. The gambling move, to me, meant that he doesn't need Jimmy's money. It wasn't about the money, it was about the principle of the matter.

Another good episode.

It didn't move very quickly, but I like the detail and the slow building of the story and characters. I like how Jimmy's decision and sloppy handling is going to force him into the lifestyle he thought he would dabble in.

That line "You can't be half a gangster" makes more sense now. He was really talking to himself.
EDIT: @ lawdog1 Nucky is forcing Jimmy to understand that the game has changed. I think Nucky is partly disappointed that Jimmy has never listened to him and insisted on doing things

his way. He told Jimmy to stay in college and not go to war, he didn't listen. He told Jimmy to slow down, he didn't listen. Now he's showing him that he has to deal with his decisions

and whatever follows after that. The gambling move, to me, meant that he doesn't need Jimmy's money. It wasn't about the money, it was about the principle of the matter.

The gambling move, to me, meant that he doesn't need Jimmy's money. It wasn't about the money, it was about the principle of the matter.

Exactly. 3 grand is nothing to Nucky, he just wanted to prove a point.

The gambling move, to me, meant that he doesn't need Jimmy's money. It wasn't about the money, it was about the principle of the matter.

Exactly. 3 grand is nothing to Nucky, he just wanted to prove a point.

Originally Posted by cartune

Yea that dude in the woods survived for days shot up like that tho?

Thats what I didn't understand
laugh.gif

Good episode, looking forward for the next one

Thats what I didn't understand
laugh.gif

Good episode, looking forward for the next one

Caught me off guard too.

Solid episode. lawdog1 reviewed it perfectly, although, like General Johnson mentioned, Nucky is trying to make Jimmy aware that the game has changed.

Caught me off guard too.

Solid episode. lawdog1 reviewed it perfectly, although, like General Johnson mentioned, Nucky is trying to make Jimmy aware that the game has changed.

Back
Top Bottom