Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Two days after the premiere of HBO’s much-anticipated seriesBoardwalk Empire, the premium network announced it has renewed theProhibition-era drama for a second season.

After garnering a number of breathless reviews, Boardwalk Empirebowed to 4.8 million viewers Sunday at 9 p.m., making it HBO’smost-watched series premiere since 2004. (Leading out of the thirdepisode of season five of The Sopranos, Deadwood drew 5.79 millionviewers on March 21, 2004. By comparison, Big Love opened to 4.56million viewers in March 2006, while HBO’s proven vampire hit, TrueBlood, took wing with a rather anemic 1.44 million viewers inSeptember 2008.)

Two encore presentations of Boardwalk brought the combined deliveryto 7.1 million total viewers, per Nielsen.

At $18 million, Boardwalk is quite likely the most expensive TVpilot ever produced, and the money hangs all over the screen.Created by Sopranos vet Terence Winter––among other highlights, hewrote the script for the celebrated season-three episode “PineBarrens,â€

Awesome show. After episode 4 it really picks up the pace. The first 4 introduce you to the players.

Awesome show. After episode 4 it really picks up the pace. The first 4 introduce you to the players.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Two days after the premiere of HBO’s much-anticipated seriesBoardwalk Empire, the premium network announced it has renewed theProhibition-era drama for a second season.

After garnering a number of breathless reviews, Boardwalk Empirebowed to 4.8 million viewers Sunday at 9 p.m., making it HBO’smost-watched series premiere since 2004. (Leading out of the thirdepisode of season five of The Sopranos, Deadwood drew 5.79 millionviewers on March 21, 2004. By comparison, Big Love opened to 4.56million viewers in March 2006, while HBO’s proven vampire hit, TrueBlood, took wing with a rather anemic 1.44 million viewers inSeptember 2008.)

Two encore presentations of Boardwalk brought the combined deliveryto 7.1 million total viewers, per Nielsen.

At $18 million, Boardwalk is quite likely the most expensive TVpilot ever produced, and the money hangs all over the screen.Created by Sopranos vet Terence Winter––among other highlights, hewrote the script for the celebrated season-three episode “PineBarrens,â€

Originally Posted by bkmac

great episode....ima fan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by lawdog1

You're probably right.  I only watched it once and also was a little drunk at the time.  I definitely could have missed something.  
you mustve been !%$! faced to think it was his assistant who got shot, bro.
laugh.gif

Seriously, I must have been drunker than I though the first time.  I just rewatched the episode and have no idea how I didn't know that was Colissimo that got offed at the end. 

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by lawdog1

You're probably right.  I only watched it once and also was a little drunk at the time.  I definitely could have missed something.  
you mustve been !%$! faced to think it was his assistant who got shot, bro.
laugh.gif

Seriously, I must have been drunker than I though the first time.  I just rewatched the episode and have no idea how I didn't know that was Colissimo that got offed at the end. 

SUNDAY, SEPT. 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Here’s a preview from Episode 2 of Boardwalk Empire, titled “The Ivory Tower.â€

SUNDAY, SEPT. 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Here’s a preview from Episode 2 of Boardwalk Empire, titled “The Ivory Tower.â€

Real excited to watch the 2nd episode.

I normally wouldn't be able to watch it but since Fios messed some !$%% for us they gave us 3 free months of HBO. DVR'd it
pimp.gif

Real excited to watch the 2nd episode.

I normally wouldn't be able to watch it but since Fios messed some !$%% for us they gave us 3 free months of HBO. DVR'd it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom