BMW M3 Frozen Black Edition

Such Beauty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I can think of ten cars that cost less and just as fast if not faster. Not worth it

I can think of ten reasons you have no clue.  Worth it to those of us who can afford it.
If you think spending an extra 10-15k for a spray painted M3 with a few cosmetic mods and an auto ****** is worth it you go right ahead and drop the dough my man.

I can think of ten cars that cost less and just as fast if not faster. Not worth it

I can think of ten reasons you have no clue.  Worth it to those of us who can afford it.
If you think spending an extra 10-15k for a spray painted M3 with a few cosmetic mods and an auto ****** is worth it you go right ahead and drop the dough my man.

Damn yuku double posted my original post.

Damn yuku double posted my original post.

this new gen of bimmers are so ugly to me.

but the darth maul m3 looks better than the frozen black.

this new gen of bimmers are so ugly to me.

but the darth maul m3 looks better than the frozen black.

Too ill
pimp.gif

To those that don't like the new gen 3-series, what don't you like about it? I know it's all a matter of opinion...but it seems like people really love or hate this car...

Too ill
pimp.gif

To those that don't like the new gen 3-series, what don't you like about it? I know it's all a matter of opinion...but it seems like people really love or hate this car...

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Matte Black Corvette Z06>that german crap. However, preference is preference.

This...I'm gonna have to agree with. E90 M3 sedan is still my dream car tho

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Matte Black Corvette Z06>that german crap. However, preference is preference.

This...I'm gonna have to agree with. E90 M3 sedan is still my dream car tho

Back
Top Bottom