Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

If youre in Seattle a store at Northgate called Sheikh has an 11 left..just picked up a 10.5

Noticeable differences between the size 11 and 10.5.

Received my shipping confirmation from jj these are my first pair of foams can't wait to get them. Congrats to everyone who was able to get these.

Buying shoes these days is pretty much all about luck. Weather it be raffles or online. Unless you're part of the small % of who either have a connect or a moms and pop store around your area. Needless to say, either you get the shoes you want for retail or you don't unless you buy from a reseller. Win some, you lose some. I was able to get lucky on this particular release from twitter RSVP and a late afternoon call from Shoe Palace from a raffle. Makes up for me sleeping through NDC 5am release.

Simple yet very clean :smokin

sidenote: Those who missed out or still looking, I'm sure they will come down a little in price if you wait. There's just way too many kicks coming out these days.

Picked Up My Size 9 And 13 After Work Tonight From Footaction..... That Matte Black Is :wow: :pimp: In Person!

Best Part........

Looking Forward To My True Size 10 Coming In :smokin

Last edited:
Serramonte? damn, and valley fair mall hoh only had 10 pairs as someone posted before. So total hoh pairs in the bay only had 32 pairs??? NTSF didn't have much either. I wonder how much stocks other retailers have? In addition to shady retailers like shoe palace, it just make that much harder to cop a pair around the bay. Bay area really got no foam love....... :smh:

From the info I got, could be accurate or not. Serramonte stores, HOH: 22 pairs , Footaction: 20 pairs , Shoe Palace: 15 pairs. Again, a lot less that I thought they we're going to have. I wonder how many NTSF had.

From the info I got, could be accurate or not. Serramonte stores, HOH: 22 pairs , Footaction: 20 pairs , Shoe Palace: 15 pairs. Again, a lot less that I thought they we're going to have. I wonder how many NTSF had.
That's good I didn't even bother stopping by Serramonte. Like I've said, that place is crazy now when it comes to shoes. I mostly depend on RSVP from NTSF since I've been successful there lately.:lol: But these are definitely nicer in person. Love the black.

picked up my pair from NTSF this morning. i LOVE this CW but putting them next to my '07 royals i only wish the grooves were more defined. kinda makes/breaks this shoe for me. still undecided if i'm gonna keep my pair...

Dope pics.

As of right now, I think the stealth are my fav shoe that I own :smokin

Will be rocking these tomorrow.

Best Part........
WOW, I cant believe they let you use your military discount. They always tell me if they still have them two weeks after release day, then they are "allowed" to do it

also smh at the coupon code number lol... you know they did that on purpose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom