Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Mods should be deleting member posts and banning the member for these weak @ss attempts to sell their kicks on NT. I've seen 3 sellers/members trying topawn off their goods already.

I'm curious ... If anyone is a "true" Jordan head out there with these already, how about some pics of them on? Let's be honest, ifyou're all about Air Jordans, you're not going to sell off these kicks just to make some bucks.

Anyway, anyone got some pics of people actually wearing the Finales?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Mods should be deleting member posts and banning the member for these weak @ss attempts to sell their kicks on NT. I've seen 3 sellers/members trying to pawn off their goods already.

I'm curious ... If anyone is a "true" Jordan head out there with these already, how about some pics of them on? Let's be honest, if you're all about Air Jordans, you're not going to sell off these kicks just to make some bucks.

Anyway, anyone got some pics of people actually wearing the Finales?
thats real!!im bout to cop these somehow for an outrageuos price just to rock them and brake fools necks!thats real love for jordans rockin them!

if you look at my posts, im not a regular here .. mii bad, didnt know you couldnt sell this way...

for those who have nothing to do but hate.. keep hating :tongue: i have my pair for myself

yeah cobrab19 i took up the page .. sue me

Here;s a little bit of what im getting in my mail..read from bottom up:

Ok thanks anyway but you aint gotta be rude about it you little #$% punk #$% %*@%% tryna be brave I hope you get banned for tryna sell in a thread

-------------------------------------
To:addicted2icysoles23.niketalk
Sent:December 23, 2008, 2:37 pm

do you know anything about cash only .. dude no is no

To:yaw1800.niketalk
Sent:December 23, 2008, 2:36 pm

Do you know anything about Jordans? They are worth 600 plus in deadstock icy condition....help me out fam
To:addicted2icysoles23.niketalk
Sent:December 23, 2008, 2:35 pm

NAH SORRY CASH ONLY

Sent:December 23, 2008, 2:22 pm

Would you except DS Space Jams size 10.5? They are utterly flawless man.

**is this guy serious?? internet thuggin at its best

@$%?! These are on ebay right now for $1,800!!!!!!!!! I made an offer of 325 shipped, I believe thats reasonable right fellas?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by savan310

@$%?! These are on ebay right now for $1,800!!!!!!!!! I made an offer of 325 shipped, I believe thats reasonable right fellas?
roll.gif
Straight up I offered that other fool my Space Jams what an idiot...guess that would make me one too for giving them up for those

Seriously, the guys trying to sell in here, get out and sell in the right forum. As for all the hating and fighting, give it a rest. If you have legitimatecomments to make or relevant information to give, by all means do so, it's great. But all that other high school b.s. needs to go. Good luck to everyonetrying to cop these on FC tonight. It's going to be tough!

to: yaw1800 subject: Re: Re: Hello

LOL .. dude I was just trying to see what you are asking for ... DAMN My best offer .. 300 Peace
To:RICO7JT

send in your best offer

just wondering what price did you want for the size 12. Peace

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

to: yaw1800 subject: Re: Re: Hello

LOL .. dude I was just trying to see what you are asking for ... DAMN My best offer .. 300 Peace
To:RICO7JT

send in your best offer

just wondering what price did you want for the size 12. Peace

See dude tryna be a braveheart please man...whatever Rico let's try to get ours tonight

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

See dude tryna be a braveheart please man...whatever Rico let's try to get ours tonight

Im with you on that homes ....
I will also be trying to cop. It's worth the chance you know. Who knows maybe they pull a fast one and release like 529 on Flight Club to movethat number up to the same as the Titanium release

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Im with you on that homes ....
I will also be trying to cop. It's worth the chance you know. Who knows maybe they pull a fast one and release like 529 on Flight Club to move that number up to the same as the Titanium release

I sure hope so man cause I haven't copped anything new lately except some OG DS Taxi's and didn't get the EM's so I really want these.

Man this forum aint what it used to be peeps used to help out their fellow NTers and now things just went to heck
yes its a shame
JB went from copping for the love of it...to copping for pure profit(consumer wise)
but back to the kicks...are these selling for more than the titaniums??? if so thats crazy
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom