Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Man this forum aint what it used to be peeps used to help out their fellow NTers and now things just went to heck
yes its a shame
JB went from copping for the love of it...to copping for pure profit(consumer wise)
but back to the kicks...are these selling for more than the titaniums??? if so thats crazy
nerd.gif

I don't even know man....I don't even know the retail on these joints someone help us out?

good luck to both of you on geting them tonite

and Rico, how did i disrespect you? you asked, i said "send in your best offer" = i dont see any disrespect in that....

as for the other guy : you wrote " you dont know anything about Jordans"

i took that the wrong way .. maybe you didnt mean it the way i took it .. if soo, my bad
but all that tuff talk isnt gonna get you anywhere

i juss really started posting on the site and dont wanna get off to a bad start with anyone, although its CLEAR some of the negative posts are out of envy ..just being truthful

once again i apologize for posting the shoes for sale in the wrong section

Hey YAW 1800 no disrespect to you but if you thinkin anyone is going to evny you cause of these then you are sadly mistaken. Shoes come and go man and you winsome then you lose some simple as that.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

See dude tryna be a braveheart please man...whatever Rico let's try to get ours tonight

Im with you on that homes ....
I will also be trying to cop. It's worth the chance you know. Who knows maybe they pull a fast one and release like 529 on Flight Club to move that number up to the same as the Titanium release

That would be REAL DOPE if they so drop 529 or even half .....

Man this forum aint what it used to be peeps used to help out their fellow NTers and now things just went to heck

Glad I at least know two cool peeps on here that always got my back thanks PHEEN and RICO

Thanks man .... Thats what her here for man . To help each other out on a hobby that be ALL ENJOY .

Originally Posted by yaw1800

good luck to both of you on geting them tonite

and Rico, how did i disrespect you? you asked, i said "send in your best offer" = i dont see any disrespect in that....

No man , I never said you disrespected me ...

This forum is the red headed step child of NT.

A lot of members could help each other out by PMing info to each other. How do you think the resellers get their info? They get it from here. They aren'tcontributing to the community but yet they receive all the benefits.

Its been said over and over that the shoe game is dead but now I'm starting to believe it. I'm no collector or shoehead but the extent that some peoplewere willing to go is just disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom