Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

The manager said a BOX WAS LOST & STOLEN IN TRANSIT, which I'm sure is not what happened... I'm sure there will be a few more than 23 pairs on Flight Club...
manager took the rest for reservation for sure. but it doesn't add up to FC for more than 23 pairs dude.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

I am willing to sell these but i need a good paying price.. sz 9.5 hit me up
You're about to get banned dude.
Why bother telling him? Just let that silent sniper hit him... *report*
laugh.gif

Who went down to Millenium? What time was the raffle and did you have to be lined up last night in order to get it on it?

Anyword on UNDFTD?

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Put in your work, stay dedicated, try to get them harder than the next person...
i have for over a week and trying to get them harder didn't really help me. it doesn't help when 3 out of the 4 stores in my area are lying, shady, pieces of crap.

Yeah I feel you... I'm waiting on a raffle as we speak and have camped out for over 25 hours before for stuff trust me... But if you don't get it you'll get over it... Christmas is in 2 days, I'm sure there are more important things to enjoy if you don't get sneakers.
good luck on your raffle. hope you get a pair. well, it might be hard to get over. i have been buying jordans since 1985 and this particularline, the XX3, is my all-time favorite. i had to bit the bullet and pay resell prices for the titaniums after i tried like hell to get those when they firstreleased...and now...the same shadiness happened with this release that happened to me with the titaniums. i even wrote a letter to the company. if idon't score online tonight, i can ASSURE you that someone from nike will be hearing from me...and on the phone. i will call the headquarters and let themknow what i had to endure this second time to get their shoes. the lying, stabbing, cheating means that these stores do to regular consumers...consumers whomade them what they are today. i'm not a new jordan buyer and this whole thing just may stop me from every buying one of their shoes again. i'mreally angry about this situation and someone WILL hear me out. it's a guarantee. peace. once again, good luck on your raffle.

Those stores that got their pairs pulled, anyone have any info on other stores having more than 23 pairs for sale? If not, that might mean they are available online. Maybe.
My boy lined up at Sheikh Shoes in San Fran... They had 5 pairs pulled back (only received 18 pairs), and he was last in line (#18)...

The manager said a BOX WAS LOST & STOLEN IN TRANSIT, which I'm sure is not what happened... I'm sure there will be a few more than 23 pairs on Flight Club...
The employees held pairs for themselves and other people. That place is filled with incompetent workers who don't know what they are talkingabout. I really hope they aren't able to sell top releases anymore because they aren't equipped to handle it! Way too many shady characters!

Put in your work, stay dedicated, try to get them harder than the next person...
i have for over a week and trying to get them harder didn't really help me. it doesn't help when 3 out of the 4 stores in my area are lying, shady, pieces of crap.

Yeah I feel you... I'm waiting on a raffle as we speak and have camped out for over 25 hours before for stuff trust me... But if you don't get it you'll get over it... Christmas is in 2 days, I'm sure there are more important things to enjoy if you don't get sneakers.
good luck on your raffle. hope you get a pair. well, it might be hard to get over. i have been buying jordans since 1985 and this particular line, the XX3, is my all-time favorite. i had to bit the bullet and pay resell prices for the titaniums after i tried like hell to get those when they first released...and now...the same shadiness happened with this release that happened to me with the titaniums. i even wrote a letter to the company. if i don't score online tonight, i can ASSURE you that someone from nike will be hearing from me...and on the phone. i will call the headquarters and let them know what i had to endure this second time to get their shoes. the lying, stabbing, cheating means that these stores do to regular consumers...consumers who made them what they are today. i'm not a new jordan buyer and this whole thing just may stop me from every buying one of their shoes again. i'm really angry about this situation and someone WILL hear me out. it's a guarantee. peace. once again, good luck on your raffle.

Thanks man. Good luck to you too. I remember the titanium release... I was 24 in line..... End up finding out that the manager took 1 of the pairs forhimself and the kid in the 23rd spot didn't even get a pair
frown.gif
It's unfortunate but the shadiness will never end. Now the dudes at my spot are saying Nike didn't come through on their end and the 23'saren't even at their store yet
roll.gif
Always suttin. Oh well. I'll definitly have to call Nike up if some illegal activities took place and people didn't get what were told they were getting.

back from millennium, a dude just spent less than 10 bucks to hire a kid line up for him and he finally got 2 pairs (he got raffled and the kid).$#%$^%$&*()(_&^%$#
i wish i woulda had a chance to tell the kid years later and look at his sorry face. just kidding. lol

So I just got off the phone with the manager at Expressions in Boston. This is what he said: Someone from the Expressions HQ's will be calling the 76people on the list to schedule a "private gathering" on an undecided date to do the raffle. Nike screwed up the shipment and didn't get all ofthe pairs so instead of just selling what they do have, Nike said they want to make it up to them by hosting a private gathering for the raffle w/ possibly acelebrity or something that will make it up to the people on the list.... This is exactly the way the manager told me the information. REDICULOUS lol

StangzNkickz50 wrote:
I remember the titanium release... I was 24 in line..... End up finding out that the manager took 1 of the pairs for himself and the kid in the 23rd spot didn't even get a pair
frown.gif
It's unfortunate but the shadiness will never end. Now the dudes at my spot are saying Nike didn't come through on their end and the 23's aren't even at their store yet
roll.gif
Always suttin. Oh well. I'll definitly have to call Nike up if some illegal activities took place and people didn't get what were told they were getting.
there is always shadiness going on. if nike has the rights to control the stores, it will not happen. nike sends people to monitor them on releasedate. stores like finishline, undefeated... they can do what they want, totally legal. but HOH and millennium ... they can't. so what can we do besidehating?

Those stores that got their pairs pulled, anyone have any info on other stores having more than 23 pairs for sale? If not, that might mean they are available online. Maybe.
My boy lined up at Sheikh Shoes in San Fran... They had 5 pairs pulled back (only received 18 pairs), and he was last in line (#18)...

or they just kept them for themselves

Originally Posted by thekronic1

ridiculous*** but that would be tight if the brought a member of JB. Cp, sugar ray, MJ?!.etc..

We found something we both agree on lol But seriously if that is what they're doing....I'd %!#! my pants if they brought ray ray considering thestore is in boston
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by air23forlife

StangzNkickz50 wrote:
I remember the titanium release... I was 24 in line..... End up finding out that the manager took 1 of the pairs for himself and the kid in the 23rd spot didn't even get a pair
frown.gif
It's unfortunate but the shadiness will never end. Now the dudes at my spot are saying Nike didn't come through on their end and the 23's aren't even at their store yet
roll.gif
there is always shadiness going on. if nike has the rights to control the stores, it will not happen. nike sends people to monitor them on release date. stores like finishline, undefeated... they can do what they want, totally legal. but HOH and millennium ... they can't. so what can we do beside hating?

if jordan brand want to release limited shoes, then they SHOULD have jordan brand reps on hand to MAKE SURE that no shadiness goes on. IT'STHEIR FAULT FOR STARTING ALL OF THIS SHADINESS AND GREED. i just want the shoes to wear and they are screwing me over in the long run.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Just woke up and can't find any info on the FC release time. Does anybody know this?
I called nike about an hour ago and they're releasing at 8:30 PST tonight

Just woke up and can't find any info on the FC release time. Does anybody know this?

You must not be looking then.

You must not be looking then.

I will admit to that, but since I'm rushing to get back to work I'm low on time. And thanks dj sven for the info. I'll be at work then so I'mout of luck. Good luck to all those going for them. I guess I'll just have to settle for the CG Spiz'ike's.

BANNED ....

I have an 9.5 Up for grabs camped out 7 days for these hit me up.

I am willing to sell these but i need a good paying price.. sz 9.5 hit me up

camped out 7 days for these... worth it they are dope.

I dont get how you go from trying to sell your pair then saying it was worth the wait .... I guess I take it as you are trying to hype your pair up .... I dontlike ppl like you
smh.gif

Typical %#!@+ that get the pair to not appreciate it just to sell as soon as possible!

Back
Top Bottom