BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Hey, I learned my lessons on how to deal with racism, through discussions on sexism, misogyny.

Many of these dudes here absolutely hate women, so I am not surprised by the comments I get in my direction about white supremacy.
Using your logic you are a sexist, as all men are sexists. Or does this not apply to you??

👀 so you hate women simply for being women? You feel men are superior or is my definition of sexist incorrect?
Being a sexist in itself is to mean that I benefit from male privilege. I get to make mistakes that women do not get a chance to make. I have done my share of mansplaining, then had to learn how to listen to women, without coming off as an authority. However, through intersectionality, White women have more of an advantage than I do. That is white supremacy.

Khufu has a thread that talks about sexism. You should continue this convo there. This isn’t the thread for this discussion.
Absolutely correct, please point me to said thread.
Actually I think i peeped that thread already. One thing though why I gotta be the one who gets quoted when he started the sexism discussion in here? I wanna understand how sexism connects to racism

Actually I think i peeped that thread already. One thing though why I gotta be the one who gets quoted when he started the sexism discussion in here? I wanna understand how sexism connects to racism
Peep Khufu’s post before your post. He answered your question.

Racism, Sexism = Privilege. This is what it is all about.

This Black man was killed due to white privilege, which is supported through white supremacy.

Peep Khufu’s post before your post. He answered your question.
I tagged him and continued the sexism discussion there, not trying to dilute things here. If he wants to participate so I can get a better understanding of the connection that’s cool. If not it is what it is

edit:he edited that after I posted my post

@aepps20

I dig your comedy, you's funny mf'er, great timing. Both you and marikomorose marikomorose be having me in stitches, but I ain't trusting any of them to help us. What they need to do is to fight against their own people, their own structure, then to leave us alone so that we can fix our own thing. The main problem in the Black community, is white interference, influence. We, need our own thing away from theirs. Our own education system, and many of us have returned back to our own spiritual belief systems already. We need to have our own standards of success again, and they are simply, in the way.

I know that what I am saying isn't popular on here, not expecting any reps at all, but I am huge on do for self, do for family. That way, we do not owe anyone anything. However we are indeed, owed.
doubt that's possible to do in the states anymore.

true, but things like red lining n **** related to disavowing flourishing black communities has always been an issue due to how the system is set up.
We would just have to strap up and stick together. There are ways for us to beat their systems if we stick together and strategize. All we need is resources and opportunities.

First we would have to consolidate power. Get people elected who support our community. And won’t sell us out. Change laws that negatively impact us. Elect people who won’t turn on is. Once we get political power we can change policies. Maintain that power. Many important elections are often won with only a few thousand votes. That’s one step. I could write a book on the next steps but I’m tired.

First we would have to consolidate power. Get people elected who support our community. And won’t sell us out. Change laws that negatively impact us. Elect people who won’t turn on is. Once we get political power we can change policies. Maintain that power. Many important elections are often won with only a few thousand votes. That’s one step. I could write a book on the next steps but I’m tired.
I think that whole voting system is a facade. **** is smoke and mirrors.

Do you vote?
Nope. Not wasting my time on that fake nonsense. Voting controlled by the powers that be. When you’re voting for the president you’re not even directly voting you’re voting for an elective in the electoral college, if you even believe that’s real. I think it’s all made up nonsense by the powers that be, which is above my pay grade so I try not to go down that rabbit hole

Nope. Not wasting my time on that fake nonsense. Voting controlled by the powers that be. When you’re voting for the president you’re not even directly voting you’re voting for an elective in the electoral college, if you even believe that’s real. I think it’s all made up nonsense by the powers that be, which is above my pay grade so I try not to go down that rabbit hole
So you don’t vote at the local level either?

Back
Top Bottom