Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

2 pairs arrived from Nike EU today, 1 pair was fine...the other had this big horrible (what I guess is) glue mark in one of the front side panels, have to send back as there's no exchange on these.....fuming
mad.gif

Thnakful all the same though as I couldve just ordered 1 pair & had these show up

I regret getting rid of my hystory of jordans

@JackelGod

I need them cigars lol
Yeah I would of kept those. I heard the materials are nice with that pair.

Those damn Slam Dunk 6's escaped me. From the beginning I said I wanted dem joints when mad head was against em. Struck out like *****, being an Anime fan I was tight I didn't get em in my collection. I was lucky to get the Cigars via eBay and have the seller change the shipping address to mine so I can get em straight from Memphis after release.

Do you have narrow feet? I usually wear size 9.5 and I went down size to 9 and they fit perfectly.

My feet are weird and uneven (left foot is slightly longer and more narrow than the right), but I'm a size 10 throughout most Js (Jordan V Black Tongue is the exception). I did try on my friend's size 9.5 and it fits well. If the difference between a size 10 and a 9.5 is minimal, then I guess I'll be ok, but would rather rock the perfect fit.

Thanks again for the cart/wishlist trick, I ordered late Saturday night, and even though it took all week for them to update shipping they finally shipped out. My nephew is definitely going to have a good Christmas.

happy.gif

I wasn't aware of that trick for NDC. If I wasn't able to cop manually I would of been tight knowing I missed out on dis method, haha.

Do you have narrow feet? I usually wear size 9.5 and I went down size to 9 and they fit perfectly.
My feet are weird and uneven (left foot is slightly longer and more narrow than the right), but I'm a size 10 throughout most Js (Jordan V Black Tongue is the exception). I did try on my friend's size 9.5 and it fits well. If the difference between a size 10 and a 9.5 is minimal, then I guess I'll be ok, but would rather rock the perfect fit.
"(left foot is slightly longer and more narrow than the right)" Same for me.

Trying on is easy, wearing for a few hours is another story. For me at least. A few of my shoes fit damn nice and comfy when I tried em on at a sz10 and walked around in the house. Left the damn house for work and some of dem joints killed my little toe at like the 4/5 hour mark, smh. Seems I can only were sz10 comfortably with softer shoes like Air Max, Roshe, Saucony, NB, etc. Otherwise, i'm safe at a sz10.5.

"(left foot is slightly longer and more narrow than the right)" Same for me.

Trying on is easy, wearing for a few hours is another story. For me at least. A few of my shoes fit damn nice and comfy when I tried em on at a sz10 and walked around in the house. Left the damn house for work and some of dem joints killed my little toe at like the 4/5 hour mark, smh. Seems I can only were sz10 comfortably with softer shoes like Air Max, Roshe, Saucony, NB, etc. Otherwise, i'm safe at a sz10.5.

True - thanks for the tip. I may have to un-DS one of my pairs and just rock it.....

People who copped from weekend drop been quite lately if you copped from weekend drop post pics of your kicks
I did....like 2 weeks ago.
they're legit. identical to my 2nd pair from FNL

Last edited:
Finally got my pair. $210 picked up off a local FB shoe group. I told ya'll, no need to pay crazy reseller prices if your patient, fair, and timely.

View media item 1288547
View media item 1288548
View media item 1288549

Third pic is comparison with the 2001 retro, and the booklet in the second pic is the original that came with the first release in 1991, which were my first Jordans. Got them for Xmas when i was 10.

Thinking back, Ive had every edition of the Infrareds and have gotten a good deal on them

-Got the 1991 version a few years ago for like 40 or 50 bucks with minimum chipping and the midsoles intact. Wore until they cracked on me eventually
-Got the 2000 retro for 60 on eBay. Sold because the Durabuck started chipping. Midsole was firm though
-Got the Varsity Red 6s at retail, then returned a week later because no one bought and copped from my connect for 112 after tax
-Got the Infrared pack for 400 in early 2013. Wore my Black pair ALOT more. Sold my pack to a homie for the same price I paid, no yellowing on either pair
-Got the 2014 version for 235 (retail plus ship plus WU fee)

I can say I truly enjoyed this colorway and won't have a problem skipping most of what's dropping next year.

So my pair finally arrived yesterday, and you **** are silly in here with all this glue talk, knowing your feet smell worse. Acting like glue is a terminal illness or something. I would be laughing all the way to the bank too, if I was Nike, and somebody was complaining about glue stains and crying even harder when they can't obtain a pair.

And I'm not even legally blind.

speaking of maroon vi i was binge watching a different world on hulu and ron johnson was rockin them for a few episodes.

maroon vi is the only pair of shoes i believe you gotta wear matching **** to rock

Back
Top Bottom